22.73%
    Fury by KO/TKO
    46.59%
    Fury by decision
    20.45%
    evenly matched, difficult to predict
    3.41%

The poll is expired.

I can see Fury stopping him late due to accumulation of punches and the size difference.

All dependent on Furys conditioning though becuase i was very impressed by Cunninghams heavyweight debut (though i thought Adamek fought a poor tactical fight) and he could easily move around Fury and tire him out if he isnt in top shape.

Comment

Fury by way of beatdown. Cunningham couldn't even convincingly beat Adamek who is a ok heavyweight at best.

Comment

i voted for Steve but its going to be hard fight for him to win. I thought he fought about as well as he could vs Adamek and I thought he won a close fight. He's just too small for HWT.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
          Poll is up.

I'd like to see Cunningham win this, he's a man of better character than Fury and he deserves some good luck.
          Cunningham is a fellow of good character. but we can not harshly judge the character of the much younger Fury, who has had much tumult and distress to contend with in his personal life, but still loves his God and fulfils the role of a loving father, husband and son. Fury is well-intentioned and just needs stability and sound guidance. he is a good person and will be an even better one.

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
          Fury by way of beatdown. Cunningham couldn't even convincingly beat Adamek who is a ok heavyweight at best.
          verily, Steve was convincing in victory over Adamek. alas, he did not receive the decision he deserved.

Comment

I don't rate either very highly, but it should be a decent fight.

Not sure who to pick in fairness.

Comment

Cunningham is the man.....in this contest at least. Experience is key here, experience and mobility.....

Comment

Fury is too big. He'll catch Cunningham eventually. Cunningham isn't known for his chin. I'd like to see Cunningham win, but they picked him as the opponent for a reason... To lose.

Comment

It might be different if Cunningham was a puncher.

But Fury can walk him down and beat him up if Cunningham is having early success. He might be on the end of a Fury jab all night anyway.

Just can't see it being that competitive.

Comment

Wow, I was not expecting this. Man, I would love for Cunnigham to win this, he's such a good guy.. But there's absolutely NO chance Steve wins this. Fury is way too big. I'm not even going to sugar coat this by saying he could tire him out, be too slick for Fury, etc etc.... He has no chance whatsoever, IMO.

Steve really needs to move back to CW if he wants to keep on fighting. Fighting guys like Fury, Glazkov, Magomed is going to put Steve in the hospital, seriously. I think he gets hurt badly in this fight.

He's just not a heavyweight, plain and simple.

Good luck to both men. Steve please go down to CW, tons of good fights to be made. Huck, Lebedev... Hell, Hernandez

Comment

Working...
                    X