No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Report: Yuriorkis Gamboa Linked To PED Supplier

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
    Everyone who's ever been down there, knows is more a blog then it is a paper furthermore here is one of the handwritten list the guy that came up to them had. I live in NY and saw the whole Arod b/s unfold he had to come clean, this guy out of the blue now claiming, Arod among others was being supplied from there when Arod already said when he was juicing and what he juiced with the timeline just doesn't make sense, this is just an attention whoring thing and someone going to get sued . And if it's true they should just stop testing because the testing sucks major Ass

Looks like the contract Nonito Donaire got yesterday -____-
    Well it sure will be interesting what Gamboa does. Of course we can hope it's balony, but we've seen this too many times in recent years.

Comment

Everyone who's ever been down there, knows is more a blog then it is a paper furthermore here is one of the handwritten list the guy that came up to them had. I live in NY and saw the whole Arod b/s unfold he had to come clean, this guy out of the blue now claiming, Arod among others was being supplied from there when Arod already said when he was juicing and what he juiced with the timeline just doesn't make sense, this is just an attention whoring thing and someone going to get sued . And if it's true they should just stop testing because the testing sucks major Ass

Looks like the contract Nonito Donaire got yesterday -____-
      Whose name is blacked out and why? Maybe it's just a regular guy.

Anyway, I don't doubt the article and it's implications. I've always regarded A-Rod as a steroid user. Melky was busted last year. If Yuri's name is in there, I don't doubt he's using as well.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        Well it sure will be interesting what Gamboa does. Of course we can hope it's balony, but we've seen this too many times in recent years.
        If it's true he can go fk himself for all i care, until he cleans he's act up and I've been a fan since before he even fought in the states but dislike cheaters but well see where this leads a lawsuit or an admission.

Comment

let them all juice!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

If it's true he can go fk himself for all i care, until he cleans he's act up and I've been a fan since before he even fought in the states but dislike cheaters but well see where this leads a lawsuit or an admission.
            I've been a fan since he fought in Germany. Lol.

Yeah phuck him if true.

Comment

Stopped reading by suggests and Miami new times lol They will print anything this will definitely get Cubans over there reading. BUt If this is true testing is a joke and he looks no different to me then when he was an olympian and he w.o a doubt wasn't roiding then, if anything he's lost a step. And if not true i smell a lawsuit coming.
              This story wasnt targeted at cubans, it was directed at A-rod and baseball players. When i first read this story Yuri wasnt even in the article, i dont remember what website it was.

And testing is to blame for yuri taking steroids? yea ok. THe government audits a very tiny percentage of people. Is it the governments fault when people cheat on their taxes?

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                let them all juice!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

no...............

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  This story wasnt targeted at cubans, it was directed at A-rod and baseball players. When i first read this story Yuri wasnt even in the article, i dont remember what website it was.

And testing is to blame for yuri taking steroids? yea ok. THe government audits a very tiny percentage of people. Is it the governments fault when people cheat on their taxes?
                  The irs catches way more guys than the testing they do in boxing and probably there is a higher % of boxers roiding than % of people evading taxes which is exactly my point, it is a joke and yes someone does have to be accountable because testing sucks or might as well just let them all juice. And as a Yankee's fan obviously IF Arod still roiding after "coming clean" (this mickey mouse list still looks like bs) they can throw him in the hudson river for all i care that overpaid douchebox.

Comment

Gamboa is a fraud!! If it is true, he should be banned for life.. People that Juice have an advantage through out their career, not just one fight..

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                      I've thought that way for a while. We're gonna pretend that only the guys that get caught are the ones cheating? Yeah, right. I have no doubt that there are many more guys on the juice than not. May as well make it the new norm. Level the playing field for everyone. The ones that are cheating will do it anyway, the few that aren't have the option.
                      Don't try to spin that s**t around and accuse mostly everyone of doing it too. No one knows who do what until they get caught. Until then, you have to give other boxers the benefit of the doubt, because its not right to label people that could be clean. Its like you getting robbed by a black guy and now all the sudden you think they are all criminals. There are always good people out there and the good always outnumber the bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X