No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Report: Yuriorkis Gamboa Linked To PED Supplier

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
    Actually, that's true. You and your friends meet for a game of baseball and you're probably fine. Beyond that, if money is involved, in comes the juice.
    Bingo. I'll add that even if the promise of money is involved, in comes the juice.

Comment

Originally posted by Migs View Post
      Oh snap! Wonder what 50's thinking/has to say...
      He probably uses all of that stuff himself

Comment

Juice Man Yuri Jan. 2010

Comment

Oh no.

Stupid mother****ing idiot! Ruining the sport like this.

So sad.

Comment

This dude has fought like what..? 10 times since 2009 and how many times did a commission catch him dirty? Oh right not a single time. Commission/USADA testing is a complete joke. I'm going to love to hear his excuse. I called it months ago, this will be a rinse & repeat scenario with boxers getting busted by everyone other than commission testing. Just a matter of time before bigger fish get fried.

Comment

Well, that sucks if true. Tired of PEDs.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
                This dude has fought like what..? 10 times since 2009 and how many times did a commission catch him dirty? Oh right not a single time. Commission/USADA testing is a complete joke. I'm going to love to hear his excuse. I called it months ago, this will be a rinse & repeat scenario with boxers getting busted by everyone other than commission testing. Just a matter of time before bigger fish get fried.
                Great post.

Comment

Originally posted by ChewLeather View Post
                  The guilty shall be exposed when time comes.

If Pac was really juicing, there would be evidences and witnesses that will surface now.
                  And the peds accusation on PAC have been going on for how many years now lol. How can a uneducated 3rd world country living gets away with taking peds when all these other guys are getting popped left and right? U would think if PAC is on the juice it would be came out by now consideration the people around him.

Comment

Well gamboa best wins are all tainted.Like i been saying all along,Mikey
                    been the top guy at featherweight

Comment

Stopped reading by suggests and Miami new times lol They will print anything this will definitely get Cubans over there reading. BUt If this is true testing is a joke and he looks no different to me then when he was an olympian and he w.o a doubt wasn't roiding then, if anything he's lost a step. And if not true i smell a lawsuit coming.

Comment

Working...
                      X