Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Report: Yuriorkis Gamboa Linked To PED Supplier

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

argh! I like Gamboa but this is bad... I still hope its not true coz I think he have all style to be on TOP....

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
      Stopped reading by suggests and Miami new times lol They will print anything this will definitely get Cubans over there reading. BUt If this is true testing is a joke and he looks no different to me then when he was an olympian and he w.o a doubt wasn't roiding then, if anything he's lost a step. And if not true i smell a lawsuit coming.
      Is it a credible paper, utter trash or somewhat in between?

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
        Stopped reading by suggests and Miami new times lol They will print anything this will definitely get Cubans over there reading. BUt If this is true testing is a joke and he looks no different to me then when he was an olympian and he w.o a doubt wasn't roiding then, if anything he's lost a step. And if not true i smell a lawsuit coming.
        Good point. Miami New Times is more like a blog/tabloid type of website. Luke Campbell from the 2 Live Crew is one of their writers. lol

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          It is a very popular paper down in Miami. The article printed was aimed at baseball players, not Yuri, he was just 1 of the names tied up in it. 2 of the baseball player found in the report were caught using last year and suspended. 1 other player, A-rod, has already admitted to using steroids

This is legit

Comment

I've no doubt Marquez is on PEDs since he was handled by Heredia no doubt.

Comment

Eventually, PEDs will be part of Tale of the Tape..
              Fighter A took HGH while fighter B took EPO.
              We'll have new phrases like "PED regime makes fights".

Sad day indeed.

Comment

The question soon to be asked will be who's not on juice instead of who is on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  It is a very popular paper down in Miami. The article printed was aimed at baseball players, not Yuri, he was just 1 of the names tied up in it. 2 of the baseball player found in the report were caught using last year and suspended. 1 other player, A-rod, has already admitted to using steroids

This is legit
                  This sucks, but thanks for the info.

Comment

What an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      Everyone who's ever been down there, knows is more a blog then it is a paper furthermore here is one of the handwritten list the guy that came up to them had. I live in NY and saw the whole Arod b/s unfold he had to come clean, this guy out of the blue now claiming, Arod among others was being supplied from there when Arod already said when he was juicing and what he juiced with the timeline just doesn't make sense, this is just an attention whoring thing and someone going to get sued . And if it's true they should just stop testing because the testing sucks major Ass

Looks like the contract Nonito Donaire got yesterday -____-
                      Last edited by DannYankee; 01-29-2013, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X