No announcement yet.

Prime Mosley vs Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    Judah is a very good puncher,but Mosley has KO'd two fighters who have not been KO'd before being KO'd by Mosley...I don't think Mosley and Judah have comparable power..Mosley is the stronger puncher,not to mention he goes to the body and has a better totally plan of attack..
    Punching power for punching power, I think their damn near equal. In terms of variety of punches, I'd give it to Mosley, but variety of punches to the head, I'd give it to Zab.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
      Although this fight is at 147. No, just no.
      I always thought Mosley would have been better suited to go to 140lb then moving right to 147lb..But when the money is calling..But I imagine he would be an even stronger puncher at 140lb,remember Mosley KO ration at 135lb bro..Mosley was a beast...

Comment

Punching power for punching power, I think their damn near equal. In terms of variety of punches, I'd give it to Mosley, but variety of punches to the head, I'd give it to Zab.
        We'd have to disagree there bro,no biggie...

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
          He shook Floyd up very briefly, then lost the rest of the round. He did not hurt him badly.

Mosley hurt him badly.
          Mayweather rallied a bit after he got rocked but he got hit with five to six more hard power shots upstairs and down before that round ended.

Comment

I always thought Mosley would have been better suited to go to 140lb then moving right to 147lb..But when the money is calling..But I imagine he would be an even stronger puncher at 140lb,remember Mosley KO ration at 135lb bro..Mosley was a beast...
            I completely, 100%, know all this. I'm just saying that, you can't discredit how damn good Lucas is right now, just because he's fighting RIGHT NOW.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              Drug testing or no?
              What would that matter??A past prime Mosley with Drug testing gave Mayweather the biggest scare of his career...

Comment

We'd have to disagree there bro,no biggie...
                It's all good bro. I enjoy boxing discussion like this. You always learn something new, whether you're right or wrong. Keeps my boxing knowledge sharp.

Comment

I completely, 100%, know all this. I'm just saying that, you can't discredit how damn good Lucas is right now, just because he's fighting RIGHT NOW.
                  I think you miss the point bro..It has nothing to do with the fact that Lucas is fighting now and I love the good ol days..Mosley is a better fighter then Lucas bro it's just that simple..It might be a good fight,but dude this is a fighter(Lucas)who lost to Zab and Alexander(weather you agree with the decision or not)now of course the book is still out on Lucas..But to say Matt's gives Mosley a run or beats Mosley at this point does sound a lil naive...

Comment

It's all good bro. I enjoy boxing discussion like this. You always learn something new, whether you're right or wrong. Keeps my boxing knowledge sharp.
                    Me too,no need to bash each other..Can't stand when a discussion goes that route..

Comment

Mathysse would get destroyed by Mosley, destroyed. He would get wrecked by Oscar too. If he jumped up to WW Prime Mayorga would bully him and beat him up. I really enjoy watching this guy fight, but I more interested in seeing him vs Brandon Rios than to see him get hurt by guys much more talented like a Prime Mosley.

Comment

Working...
                      X