Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Mosley vs Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even this version of Mosley beats Mattysse.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
      Even this version of Mosley beats Mattysse.

Although this fight is at 147. No, just no.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
        Wow, what? I said I'd favor Mosley, but it's not a one sided beat down like many people think.
        No, it is wow. Especially when you use something as elementary as Mosley leaping in. Anyone can do that sort of analysis.

Matthysse has a bad habit of not protecting his chin. Based off this I'd say Mosley flattens him in one.

See what I mean? Too simple.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          No, it is wow. Especially when you use something as elementary as Mosley leaping in. Anyone can do that sort of analysis.

Matthysse has a bad habit of not protecting his chin. Based off this I'd say Mosley flattens him in one.

See what I mean? Too simple.
          Okay then. Based on the fact that Mosley likes to come in swinging, and give his opponent opportunities to land, I think Lucas lands a bomb and flattens him.

Too easy.

I can say the same ****. I'm only pointing out how great this fight would be. Not how badly Shane whoops his ass. Plain and simple. If you can't even acknowledge that this fight would be great, then you're a simpleton.

Comment

GTFOH. @ 140 Judah is as wicked a puncher as anyone.

Edit: When he was "super" Judah.
            Judah is a very good puncher,but Mosley has KO'd two fighters who have not been KO'd before being KO'd by Mosley...I don't think Mosley and Judah have comparable power..Mosley is the stronger puncher,not to mention he goes to the body and has a better totally plan of attack..

Comment

Okay then. Based on the fact that Mosley likes to come in swinging, and give his opponent opportunities to land, I think Lucas lands a bomb and flattens him.

Too easy.

I can say the same ****. I'm only pointing out how great this fight would be. Not how badly Shane whoops his ass. Plain and simple. If you can't even acknowledge that this fight would be great, then you're a simpleton.
              Lame is exactly what I thought too when I read that "analysis" of yours.

And no, I don't think it would be a great fight right now. When Lucas beats someone worth mentioning, then we can have this conversation.

Comment

I leave Bscne for a weekend and this is what I see upon my retun. I am glad to see that nothing has changed

Of course matthysse kills mosley. After all, he just beat mike Dallas jr, famed sparring partner of manny pacquaio, who nearly conquered the great Jose lopez before succumbing to the great lopez offense

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Lame is exactly what I thought too when I read that "analysis" of yours.

And no, I don't think it would be a great fight right now. When Lucas beats someone worth mentioning, then we can have this conversation.
                  Matthysse vs Hagler? Matthysse vs Floyd? Matthysse vs SRL? Matthysse vs SRR?

A better question, Matthysse vs Zab 2?

Comment

Drug testing or no?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                      Matthysse vs Hagler? Matthysse vs Floyd? Matthysse vs SRL? Matthysse vs SRR?

A better question, Matthysse vs Zab 2?
                      It's beyond absurd with these guys. LOL @ Matthysse giving a prime Shane Mosley a real good fight, whatever that means. Based off what? Matthyssee wouldn't know what hit him.

Comment

Working...
                      X