No announcement yet.

Prime Mosley vs Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    Imagine if he knocked out mike dallas sr.?

It's just unreal at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      Imagine if he knocked out mike dallas sr.?

Then we'd be talking about Sugar Ray Robinson getting Ko'ed in 6, I guess

Comment

Sorry but this is getting out of hand now..Mosley would have totally outclassed Matt's..Jeez really??

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          Sorry but this is getting out of hand now..Mosley would have totally outclassed Matt's..Jeez really??
          Pretty much this. If you truly break this fight down, it's not as simple as "OMFG Mosley would wreck this guy!"

Mosley likes to jump in and wing shots. Matthysse would be one of few guys that can time that and hurt him. Not to mention his chin is also made of steel.

You guys gotta remember, SSM likes to brawl it out in the center of the ring. Plays right into Matthysse's hands, but don't get me wrong, of course I favor Mosley.

Just saying, it's not as clear cut as people are saying it is.

Edit: I got my flame suit on, BRING IT!

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
            Pretty much this. If you truly break this fight down, it's not as simple as "OMFG Mosley would wreck this guy!"

Mosley likes to jump in and wing shots. Matthysse would be one of few guys that can time that and hurt him. Not to mention his chin is also made of steel.

You guys gotta remember, SSM likes to brawl it out in the center of the ring. Plays right into Matthysse's hands, but don't get me wrong, of course I favor Mosley.

Wow. Just wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Lovci View Post
              He took Judahs counter left like someone was sprinkling pepper on his face.

Same with Corley, who badly hurt Pretty Boy Floyd.
              Judah is not half the puncher Mosley is...

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Wow. Just wow.
                Wow, what? I said I'd favor Mosley, but it's not a one sided beat down like many people think.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post

Edit: I got my flame suit on, BRING IT!
                  It's pretty simple bro..Based on skill set and style of fighting,I'd have to go with Mosley to brutalize Matt's..No question about it..

Remember Mosley was a very good body puncher and had decent movement..Matt's does not have good enough defense to protect from Mosley offense..
                  Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 01-28-2013, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Judah is not half the puncher Mosley is...
                    GTFOH. @ 140 Judah is as wicked a puncher as anyone.

Edit: When he was "super" Judah.

Comment

It's pretty simple bro..Based on skill set and style of fighting,I'd have to go with Mosley to brutalize Matt's..No question about it..
                      Trust me bro. I know. I also know Lucas's skill set. Lucas can land a bomb on Mosley, just like Mosley can land a bomb on Lucas. I just give Mosley the edge, due to speed.

Comment

Working...
                      X