Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matthysse Would Be Better Than Guerrero For Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Based on what? Beating a few garbage men? Jesus christ let him beat some people first. Matthysse would be horribly outclassed.

Comment

Mythysse (< no typo) gets beaten the hell up if he ever shares a ring with Floyd anywhere near his best.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        He smacked the **** out of a guy Mayweather might fight. He doesn't need to step up at all. If Victor Ortiz can fight Floyd Mayweather and Devon Alexander might, then hell yes I want Mayweather-Matthysse.

I also think its really funny that a thread about how Lucas being a better opponent than Guerrero has the typical, "LOLOLOL now people think Matthysse can beat Floyd LOLOLOL NSB hating again," responses. Its ridiculous that people get offended by a simple f***ing conversation about who some fans want Mawyeather to fight. Honestly, how many people even said anything about Matthysse beating Mayweather? 2? 3?
        smacked?? he didnt even look as good as tim bradley. and bradley didnt look spectacular either. wtf are u on about. mathysse vs. floyd is a horrible fight. horrible and is in no way, shape or form better than guerrero, a proven 147lber

Comment

Still stand by this.

Comment

Nope

Lucas is short, he is open to all kinds of punches due to leaky defence and he swings widely, also he isn't half as fast as The Ghost

I wud however like to see Lucas vs The Ghost when he moves up to 147

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
              Still stand by this.
              still nope. he needs a win at 147 or else everyone will discredit floyd for fighting "smaller" men. just the way it works on here.

Comment

It would actually be EASIER. When someone wins the way Lucas did people totally forget about the negatives. In 1 round I saw exactly how Lucas would be exploited. He is too slow, too flat footed and throws too many punches wide. Floyd has the power to make Lucas hesitant and once Lucas is hesitant, it's over.
                Last edited by SkillspayBills; 05-19-2013, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                  Still stand by this.
                  It's nothing to be proud of. Lucas has very little chance of even being competitive with Floyd. He's waay too undisciplined and makes too many mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                    I wud however like to see Lucas vs The Ghost when he moves up to 147
                    He's not moving up to 147.

Comment

Matthysse vs. Guerrero would be a good fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X