Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matthysse Would Be Better Than Guerrero For Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At 147 who says Matthysee even beats Guerrero.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      He's not moving up to 147.
      If he gets the Garcia fight and wins, I think he will move up, I don't see who is there left for him, also the big money is at 147

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        No...........
        ah, the usual impartial excellence we always get from floydcorners

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
          If he gets the Garcia fight and wins, I think he will move up, I don't see who is there left for him, also the big money is at 147
          Broner.........

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
            he certainly doesnt have more skill, in fact the very notion is absurd.
            i agree 100%. absurd, i tell you

Comment

When u hit like Matthysse u have a shot against anyone! That being said Floyd Mayweather is not just anyone, he's the don, the number one fighter in the sport and he would make Lucus miss all night long, way to fast and way too slippery. One sided fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                mathysse vs. floyd is a horrible fight. horrible and is in no way, shape or form better than guerrero, a proven 147lber

look at these chumps, hyping up robert ****ing guerrero at the expense of matthyse. all cos he beat aydin and berto

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  Broner.........
                  gbp have just about convinced themselves to throw garcia in with lucas.

you really think for a second they would let broner get in with this guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Batman8 View Post

look at these chumps, hyping up robert ****ing guerrero at the expense of matthyse. all cos he beat aydin and berto
                    Lmao they overhype Guerrero to make Mayweathers victory look more impressive. I respect Guerrero as a person, but he's a very average flat footed, average power, average speed fighter.

Comment

Working...
                    X