Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Mayweather ever fight an opponent we really want him to?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    Right here in this post u point out that Floyd is rated the number 1 w so don't come out with that sh it that u beer claimed that ! Man U are just owning yourself Wess please stop it embarassing.
    and did I not clarify that I didn't personally think that he was the #1 JMW in the very next post?

Furthermore did I not clearly state that he is rated #1 by "respectable boxing websites" rather than my own opinion?

Do you not comprehend or actually read the posts? Or are you just a ****ing ******?

Comment

Right here in this post u point out that Floyd is rated the number 1 w so don't come out with that sh it that u beer claimed that ! Man U are just owning yourself Wess please stop it embarassing.
      :AOR: He dont understand. Be easy on him Chuck, he a little slow! You know how Floyd fans are!

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        Clottey and Mosley were both Ring top 5. I know that doesn't mean much esp for Mosley, but Cotto was just as overrated at #1 SWW.

Big credit to him if he faces the winner of Canelo Trout, as a true #1 should. Some credit even if he beats Canelo without him beating Trout, though how much depends on Canelo's next opponent. I mean, even Angulo is ok, but if it's another smaller guy I don't see how anyone could defend Canelo.
        Neither had won a fight in years..... Pac openly ducked Mosley when he was WW Champion and the only reason Pac fought CLottey was because he ducked Mayweather and a 50-50 deal.

Comment

Name one prime fighter that Floyd has fought in the last 5 years?
          Let me give u an example
          Mosley fought a prime Cotto
          Margs fought a prime Cotto and vice versa
          Floyd can't do that because e is afraid to lose that 0!

Now he is going to fight Guerrero who beat Andre Berto the same Berto that I and others were calling a hype job when Ortiz beat him only to build him up when Ortiz signed to fight fraud then now again that fraud signed to fight the ghost. Keep ball washing Wess and u will end up as ashy as larry
          Until Floyd loses everyone he fights is either too old or too young. Don't play full ****** now son.

Comment

• So who is the last Top rank fighter floyd has fought. And of the guys he claimed to have ducked have any of them not been a top rank fighter at the time? The only thing I see that is a re occurring theme is that Floyd does not fight top rank fighters no matter who they are.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
              Neither had won a fight in years..... Pac openly ducked Mosley when he was WW Champion and the only reason Pac fought CLottey was because he ducked Mayweather and a 50-50 deal.
              :AYWOoD: PAC ducked Mosley heeheeeeeeee funny! Umm do you remember PAcquiao was moving up from 130lbs Doing it the correct way as well. By fighting bigger fighters ....lets test the waters...
              Diaz...destroyed him
              DLH...made him quit. No Mas! Said Manny was to much!
              Ricky...At his weight. Destroyed and sent him into retirement. And near suiside!
              Cotto...Should have been Clottey being Most thought Clottey beat Cotto.
              Clottey...because most thought he beat Cotto. And he was a tough big sob
              Margarito... Shook off the ring rust won a bout. Manny Wrecked him! Way bigger
              SSM...Finally. Beat him to where he wanted to quit. Floyd couldn't do that!

Why didnt he fight SSM? Only a moron cant see why. He was moving up. WTF do think Mannys been a natural WW his whole career? LOL You got to know more about the sport before you get on a forum and make yourself look dumb!
              I know I know youre a Floyd fan...so i gotta take that in consideration. Hang in there kid!

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                And yet they were verifiably Ring top 5 at welter when Pac fought them. That's cause they were better than whoever was behind them. Let me remind you that Floyd had Clottey beating Cotto right before Pac. And Mosley turned into Canelo's career best win one year later lol. And he didn't manage to kd him or send him running.

I don't deny Pac didn't want Mosley as his 1st legit welter fight. Still Cotto is damn good when you were at 130 18 months earlier, even at 145. A hell of a lot better than Jennings or Sharmba Mitchell at full 147.

Comment

• Omg Wess stop humiliating yourself. Now u are nit picking haha in one post u claim Floyd is number one then in another u say "I didn't personally rank him as the number 1" hahha typical Floyd Stan
                  Dude just stop Floyd's dickk is so far down your throat its coming out ur azhole
                  Please stop Wess have some self respect!

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                    And yet they were verifiably Ring top 5 at welter when Pac fought them. That's cause they were better than whoever was behind them. Let me remind you that Floyd had Clottey beating Cotto right before Pac. And Mosley turned into Canelo's career best win one year later lol. And he didn't manage to kd him or send him running.

I don't deny Pac didn't want Mosley as his 1st legit welter fight. Still Cotto is damn good when you were at 130 18 months earlier, even at 145. A hell of a lot better than Jennings or Sharmba Mitchell at full 147.
                    Again they hadn't won a fight in years WHEN Pac fought them. Do we say Trevor Berbick is an ATG because he beat Ali? No. Why? Because Ali was shot to **** and hand't won a fight in nearly 3 years. Sound familiar? Clottey? Margarito? Mosley?

The Cotto win is Pac's best win and I don't knock it outside of the cowardly catchweight when Pac had ALREAY fought at 147 vs Hoya.

However Cotto in 2009 doesn't hold any weight when it's 2013 and Pac's ONLY relevant WW win vs a WW IS Cotto (at a catch weight).

Comment

Omg Wess stop humiliating yourself. Now u are nit picking haha in one post u claim Floyd is number one then in another u say "I didn't personally rank him as the number 1" hahha typical Floyd Stan
                      Dude just stop Floyd's dickk is so far down your throat its coming out ur azhole
                      Please stop Wess have some self respect!
                      You are dumb aren't you....

Show me where "I" Claim that. Actually how about you comprehend what it means when I post "most respectable boxing websites" claim that.

Now carry on like a good little child.

Comment

Working...
                      X