No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: I've Lost All Respect For Froch, Kessler

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
    Ward beats both of them. Think it will work out better for Ward that Kessler vs Froch is now as it will be a big fight and the winner will have huge hype. Leading to the ward vs winner fight to be bigger.
    Of course, and those two have unfinished business

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
      I agree. But wouldn't I give him a punchers chance if it was placed in Nottingham? Yes I would. I would give him more than that.
      For someone who aspires to point out what others "don't know" you certainly take liberties when the shoe is on the other foot. Umm...lets schedule a fight based on a puncher's chance why don't we? because Froch is so well known for his one punch way of turning fights around..... NOT! And while you would give him "more than that" the fight itself (proof of this contention) demonstrates that Froch, a big strong fighter for the weight, was basically manhandled by Ward. Your baise is bigger than your brain here dude.....

Comment

Looking at the two videos, dang, that head butt was vicious.

The amount of clinching was over the top. Incredible. The referee not deducting a single point is pathetic.

I'm sorry, but without all that clinching, I'm inclined to think it would've been a different fight. Bottom line: I probably would've enjoyed it.

Comment

Why is Ward worrying about guys he's beaten already? Is he getting bored?

He needs to challenge himself and step up in weight.

Comment

Here we go again. He can't talk a little sh$t to fighters he beat easily. This is the cycle. Dispute this please. Another black dominant fighter nit picked to the point of disrespect. "He's boring""He needs to go up in weight and challenge his self""He needs to shut up and fight" "He's good but not invincible""He's not a warrior""He holds"""He wins because of headbutts""He's scared of ........". Last but not least "The ref helped him" Froch is working on limited talent. He whines like a *****. He gets gift decisions. But he's an amazing warrior. We haven't progressed since 1920. Its a fukin shame.
            Last edited by studentofthegam; 01-26-2013, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Need some serious catching up to do.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
                Here we go again. He can't talk a little sh$t to fighters he beat easily. This is the cycle. Dispute this please. Another black dominant fighter nit picked to the point of disrespect.
                It's not a race issue for me. I loved watching Mike Tyson. His fights were way more exciting. That sums it up for this cowboy.

Comment

Originally posted by alembic View Post
                  It's not a race issue for me. I loved watching Mike Tyson. His fights were way more exciting. That sums it up for this cowboy.
                  I'm not gonna pick and choose people but it is an obvious pattern. At one point I thought maybe I had a little civil rights era chip on my shoulder even when defending the likes of Mayweather. He's definitely an acquired taste. But everything (personality wise) that Floyd is, Ward is the polar opposite. Its only one way left to explain it. Sometimes i don't even think its on purpose. Its just deeply embedded and is gonna take a self evaluation and maximum effort to get rid of. Gotta admit that there's a problem to fix it.

Comment

Outside the ring, Ward is classy as it gets. He's respectful and articulate.

In the ring, he gets it done. The problem is how he gets it done. If he had handled Kessler like Floyd's masterful performance against Hatton, he'd draw more fans for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by alembic View Post
                      Outside the ring, Ward is classy as it gets. He's respectful and articulate.

In the ring, he gets it done. The problem is how he gets it done. If he had handled Kessler like Floyd's masterful performance against Hatton, he'd draw more fans for sure.
                      I get the fact that he isn't some KO king win it comes to earning casual fans. But these dudes claim to be "real" boxing fans (what ever that is). He is aggressive, he's a masterful boxer, great D, enough pop to keep anyone honest. You may not think he has earn your respect but he certainly doesn't deserve disrespect. All I heard was "We'll see when he fights Froch". He beat the **** out of Froch. Then goes on to fight the LHW champion. He makes him quit. Damn they found d a way to discredit that. Exchange Ward for any white or maybe even Mexican face you want and he gets his ass kissed at least til the next fight. I ain't making this **** up.

Comment

Working...
                      X