No announcement yet.

Canelo would stop Cotto...do you agree?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Col. Hans Landa View Post
    Yes trout isn't a ko artist because of the way he fights you're contradicting your own argument because of course ginger would push his size and power advantage and look to wear down and stop the smaller man
    I think Shame Mosley probably felt like its less embarrassing for him to say Floyd hits as hard as Saul because Floyds counters made shame scared to open up!

Saul has obviously got heavy hands.. Just because he hasn't fought amazing opposition doesn't mean he can't hit... You think the first 25 guys George foreman fought wrrent bums??? Anyways I bet back then there wasn't some idiot claiming foreman never had power because he wasn't fighting elite... Your arguments are moronic
    I won't waste too much time here explaining my comment, read in context what my comment meant in response to the one that triggered it before you start calling people morons. You end up making your self look like a clown that has the reading comprehension of a 3rd grader. lol

Someone said Trout can't KO canelo, I was practically saying that Trout may not have a crazy KO percentage because thats not his style of fighting, but I'm sure he packs a punch. Similiar to Mayweather who may not be known as a KO artist but packs a punch as well as Shane Mosley stated when he said Canelo and Mayweather's power is about the same. No contradictions here, you're just reading out of context my friend...
    Last edited by hhwff3000; 01-28-2013, 04:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
      Cotto will take a knee and tapout.
      PUERTO RICAN FIGHTERS DO ALOT OF WEIRD AZZ THINGS IN THEIR WAY TOO LOSING A BEATDOWN, LOL, MY FAVORITE WAS WHEN CINTRON JUMPED OUTTA THE RING VS THE PUNISHER WILILAMS, LOL, TRUE STORY

Comment

Originally posted by hhwff3000 View Post
        I won't waste too much time here explaining my comment, read in context what my comment meant in response to the one that triggered it before you start calling people morons. You end up making your self look like a clown that has the reading comprehension of a 3rd grader. lol

Someone said Trout can't KO canelo, I was practically saying that Trout may not have a crazy KO percentage because thats not his style of fighting, but I'm sure he packs a punch. Similiar to Mayweather who may not be known as a KO artist but packs a punch as well as Shane Mosley stated when he said Canelo and Mayweather's power is about the same. No contradictions here, you're just reading out of context my friend...
        Yeah and you just ignored what I said about Shame Mosley...He was embarassed about being gun shy with Mayweather so he said he hits as hard a Cenelo

Its obvious Mayweather doesn't pack the same power as Cenelo because of the amount of clean punches Mayweather lands in his fights...Cenelo lands far less and puts people to sleep.. moron

Comment

I've still got Cotto in this one. Far superior boxer and unlike Trout, Canelo can be hurt (Cotto's brother lit him up).

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            I've still got Cotto in this one. Far superior boxer and unlike Trout, Canelo can be hurt (Cotto's brother lit him up).
            Lol just because Trout hasn't been hit flush and off balance doesn't mean he can't get hurt...

Cotto's brother landed a monsterous left hook and followed it up with a huge right hand and Cenelo recomposed...

Shane Mosley hit the best fighter in the world with a good shot and he came back too... it happens it doesn't mean they're bad fighters

I do believe Cotto is the better boxer though
            Last edited by Stuntman Mike; 01-28-2013, 01:29 PM.

Comment

I could see cotto outboxing canelo but then again i can see canelo stopping cotto and he'd have a much better chance at stopping cotto at this point in cottos career

Comment

I'm a Cotto fan but honestly I don't think he'd make to round 8. Canelo is too strong and the size difference on fight night would be huge.

Comment

Cotto would take a couple knees leading to a TKO stoppage!

Comment

Don't know who has Canelo beat to make a quick determination that he would simply KO Cotto. Cotto is pretty good technically and would have moments in that fight. Alvarez is still unproven but looks to have so much potential.

At this point of their careers if Canelo's chin hold he should win

Comment

• Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
                      Don't know who has Canelo beat to make a quick determination that he would simply KO Cotto. Cotto is pretty good technically and would have moments in that fight. Alvarez is still unproven but looks to have so much potential.

At this point of their careers if Canelo's chin hold he should win
                      Cotto would be motivated for this fight.

I see his jab being a pain for Canelo.

Cotto will get the better of it when they exchange hooks. Canelo is a hooker who can be hooked with.

Comment

Working...
                      X