No announcement yet.

Quillin gives more excuses not to fight Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
    One funny thing about Ray's ******edess in this thread is that for years and years, he raged about Hatton ducking Witter "like the plaque" ().

I don't remember Ray teaching us Boxing Economics 101 back then.
    To be 100, I only ever really see him defend black fighters. It's whatever imo, who cares.

Comment

• Just read through this thread...... Cant believe the argument is for Golovkin to build up his name up to fight Quillin.?.?.? They're both at similar points in their careers.... The difference between them is negligible

If the goal is to fight Martinez I see no reason why both wouldn't want this fight

Comment

• Quilling obviously said HIS TEAM is advising him. Quillin doesn't pick who he fights and plus doesn't he have a mando already after Guerrero?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          To be 100, I only ever really see him defend black fighters. It's whatever imo, who cares.

Yea thats it, its the blackness lol..

Comment

• Wauw Quillin is scared! Amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              Quilling obviously said HIS TEAM is advising him. Quillin doesn't pick who he fights and plus doesn't he have a mando already after Guerrero?

He also said GGG had to build his name up......

Never knew he was that much bigger then Golovkin

Comment

• Originally posted by MJ223
                Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Quilling obviously said HIS TEAM is advising him. Quillin doesn't pick who he fights and plus doesn't he have a mando already after Guerrero?

He also said GGG had to build his name up......

Never knew he was that much bigger then Golovkin
                That's probably the same **** his people are telling him. Who knows. We'll see what happens once Quillin is done with Guerrero and his mandatory while GGG fights whoever and whoever. IMO both of these guys need to get some rounds in.

Comment

You have to understand that unless you join the "Everybody is scared" of GGG then you are not making sense, It bloody obvious that quillin or anyone else wouldnt fight GGG unless he was a mandatory, brings more to the table etc

Why would anyone on top fight GGG? at the moment he is all hype and less money so i dont blame anyone for not fighting him or even answering his call, He has to make a name for himself in the ring not through idiotic boxingscene posters.

Comment

That's probably the same **** his people are telling him. Who knows. We'll see what happens once Quillin is done with Guerrero and his mandatory while GGG fights whoever and whoever. IMO both of these guys need to get some rounds in.

No way they have to fight NOW or its ducking!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Ahhhh the Mayweather logic

Its called ducking
                      This. Lol. What the hell is wrong with boxingscene and what's going on with boxing on some parts of the globe?

You can cross Quillin off my list of fighters-to-watch. To the guy who said he had no problem with him building his brand. HE'S HAD 28 FIGHTS... this is why I could care less about golden boy and hell top ranks: creating the illusion that their fighters are all world class, just because....

Building my brand.... BRB 28 fights, 29 years old..... Still gonna continue to fight Marco Antonio Rubios, and Peter Manfredo Jrs....until enough people have sae me dominate C class competition and My sneaky "handlers" pull enough strings to land a "big fight"

A win versus Golovkin could send Quillan into STARDOM. These two guys will not fight, not even at the end of the year. Trust me Quillan, nor his handlers.... Want absolutely anything to do with Golovkin. I could see Quillan finish off the year with a super fight with Darren Barker or so, however.

Comment

Working...
                      X