Quillin gives more excuses not to fight Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow quillin fans are getting ripped a new one in this thread
    Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    This is zero excuse, you alway look up not down but having said that Quillin promoters would be looking for him to fight fighters who are already up not one that hasnt really done much but live through hype, GGG needs to continue building himself and he would get his chance but at the moment nobody is ducking him.
    the funny thing about it is he's still as active as any hungry contender should be...the guy is looking to fight 5 times a year and by the looks of it will have 3 fights in the bank by summer

quillin has gotten more major network exposure yet wants to pick and choose. in fact he's done this even before he reached contender status (winky, brinkley)

the reason u guys are getting schooled in this thread is because there really isn't any reason to hate on ggg...he's doing everything a fighter can to build his name...he's making way less money than he would fighting in germany and he's taken an effort into learning english...something most latino fighters don't even bother doing. if he wanted to he could've gone the abraham/sturm route and surprisingly enough quillin is looking to go that route

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      Man Kid Chocolate is bugging. To think that he is scared of GGG is ridiculous though, this is a guy who was getting it on in the streets well before he got it on in the ring. Hopefully the fight does happen one day.
      That's supposed to mean he's not scared of GGG?

Comment

• sergio manager is also saying they would never fight ggg

Comment

• ya i think ggg killed that excuse that a bunch fighters been using i love watchin ggg fight

Comment

• One funny thing about Ray's ******edess in this thread is that for years and years, he raged about Hatton ducking Witter "like the plaque" ().

I don't remember Ray teaching us Boxing Economics 101 back then.

Comment

• Nothing new here

Comment

• GGG beats them all at 160!

Comment

• Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                  wow quillin fans are getting ripped a new one in this thread

the funny thing about it is he's still as active as any hungry contender should be...the guy is looking to fight 5 times a year and by the looks of it will have 3 fights in the bank by summer

quillin has gotten more major network exposure yet wants to pick and choose. in fact he's done this even before he reached contender status (winky, brinkley)

the reason u guys are getting schooled in this thread is because there really isn't any reason to hate on ggg...he's doing everything a fighter can to build his name...he's making way less money than he would fighting in germany and he's taken an effort into learning english...something most latino fighters don't even bother doing. if he wanted to he could've gone the abraham/sturm route and surprisingly enough quillin is looking to go that route
                  Ripped a new one by who? Quillin fans? who me? firstly i dont give a shet about quillin, But am sure as hell laughing at people who think GGG is been ducked by everyone...again its laughable.

Comment

• Most fighters want no part of Matthysse or Golovkin. They want to get well paid for getting beat up and losing their titles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
                      One funny thing about Ray's ******edess in this thread is that for years and years, he raged about Hatton ducking Witter "like the plaque" ().

I don't remember Ray teaching us Boxing Economics 101 back then.
                      So you admit Hatton ducked Witter like the Plague? Now i see why you mad lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X