Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo confirms trout is next but Floyd has to sign for Sep.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo said nothing about win or lose....So we'll have to wait and see.

Canelo-Trout is the best fight for Canelo to make people believe he could beat Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      That's what it sounded like in the translated page. Said he won't fight unless he's guaranteed a fight in Sept.... so that's open to interpretation on whether it'd be on win/lose
      that's what i got from it as well..if floyd doesn't promise a fight with him in september then canelo is not fighting on may 4th and not fighting trout.

only chance of trout vs canelo is if floyd agrees and signs to fight canelo on september win or lose. canelo isn't going to fight trout without the guarantee that if he loses he still will fight floyd..because if he fights trout without the gurantee of a floyd fight and loses then he is left with an L and no shot at floyd..and floyd can go on and fight austin trout.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        Nvm I see Chud asked the same question. Canelo knows he's gonna get his add handed to him by Trout and doesn't wanna lose his opportunity to a Mayweather fight. Canelo swears he's got a lot of pull.

I doubt Mayweather signs cause Trout is a Haymon fighter too. Tell Canelo good luck with his free card on Showtime while Trout whoops his ass.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
        Lara is too. I hope Haymon uses his power to get Trout and Lara (assuming he wins) the fights they earned and deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
          that's what i got from it as well..if floyd doesn't promise a fight with him in september then canelo is not fighting on may 4th and not fighting trout.

only chance of trout vs canelo is if floyd agrees and signs to fight canelo on september win or lose. canelo isn't going to fight trout without the guarantee that if he loses he still will fight floyd..because if he fights trout without the gurantee of a floyd fight and loses then he is left with an L and no shot at floyd..and floyd can go on and fight austin trout.
          People are clearly missing ginger's point. A guarantee is a guarantee, period. That means win or lose unless it's in the stipulation. I don't see how anyone can (praise), ginger for this. It's obviously an elaborate duck attempt with the intent on blaming Floyd.

Comment

You gotta be stupid to believe Floyd would fight two fights within four months. GBP and Mayweather should, at least, change the Sept date to November or December. They need to stop fooling people just to promote their fights.

Comment

Money should do it regardless..... one big money fight and another bigger money fight this year.
              If Canelo loses, who cares?
              He'll still yield a big amount of money..... that's if his bandwagoners haven't already committed mass kool aide-cide

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                People are clearly missing ginger's point. A guarantee is a guarantee, period. That means win or lose unless it's in the stipulation. I don't see how anyone can (praise), ginger for this. It's obviously an elaborate duck attempt with the intent on blaming Floyd.
                I praise him for taking on Trout if it happens.... that he's finally going to be fighting an opponent who's not a weight division or two below him and not older than him by double digits

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  Canelo said nothing about win or lose....So we'll have to wait and see.

Canelo-Trout is the best fight for Canelo to make people believe he could beat Floyd.
                  A guarantee is a guarantee. Win or lose is included in a guarantee (unless it's stipulated). Open your eyes ginger is using this to blame Floyd for not fighting Trout.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    Pretty much. I don't see how this guy can expect that Floyd date when Trout gets through toying with him. In fact if I were to wager, I'd say the only reason he'd even fight Trout is because of this lil ole deal. I'll fight trout if I'm guaranteed Floyd win or lose.

I don't see how the Floyd fans can even accept this. After Trout bets ginger, what's the point of Floyd/ginger?? He brings no belt, all his fans are gonna disperse after they realize he was a hypejob & he'll be coming off of a loss.

Seems like an elaborate excuse from team ginger to duck Trout & then blame Floyd for it.
                    I'm with you on this. I honestly see Canelo trying to blame Floyd for not fighting Trout. Then he'll bring some sucker up from a lower weight class and say that's all they could get on short notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      I'm with you on this. I honestly see Canelo trying to blame Floyd for not fighting Trout. Then he'll bring some sucker up from a lower weight class and say that's all they could get on short notice.
                      You know... they just signed Jorge Silva

Comment

Working...
                      X