Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Zab beats Garcia and becomes lineal champ at 140 will that get him to the HOF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how is garcia lineal champ? he beat khan after khan was coming off a loss and khan wasn't lineal anyway so yea he's not. cesar rene cuenca is lineal. duh.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      Did I say I was supporting The Ring? It is what it is, you don't have to like it or their ranking I really don't care.

I don't go by their rankings, and I don't listen to the boxing media as they are only leading the bleating sheep~ so I don't know what you are talking about.

That said I think your example is poor, because JCC Jr. did not get popped for similar things as Berto and Peterson so they are not similar cases thus will get treated differently. If you want to take what they say like that well I already conceded you could take it that way but I think you are trying to fit a square peg in a round hole.
      My example of posting the piece from the Ring article and then showing how The Ring did NOT follow their own policy is a poor example

Only thing thats a poor example is you making up crap to justify it. Sorry guy, their policy is anybody who fails a drug test for a banned substance will be dropped. JCC failed a drug test and wasnt dropped. Im trying to fit a square peg into a round hole yet your the one making up stuff to justify them breaking their own rule.... rethink that, guy.

Keep making up stuff tho, it makes your argument really solid

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
        yea not saying i agree with it but facts are facts,this fight is for the lineal title
        If he does win, I think he deserves to be in the HOF for sure.

Look at it this way, out of all the JWW/WW/JMW fighters in the last decade or so how many have held lineal titles at JWW and WW?

If Zab wins, he will.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          My example of posting the piece from the Ring article and then showing how The Ring did NOT follow their own policy is a poor example

Only thing thats a poor example is you making up crap to justify it. Sorry guy, their policy is anybody who fails a drug test for a banned substance will be dropped. JCC failed a drug test and wasnt dropped. Im trying to fit a square peg into a round hole yet your the one making up stuff to justify them breaking their own rule.... rethink that, guy.

Keep making up stuff tho, it makes your argument really solid
          Sorry that my view seems to hurt you~

I am not making anything up what guy have they dropped from their ranking in their history for getting popped for marijuana or any stimulant for that matter? So historical precedence states otherwise.

PED's which are a different form of banned substance, they have started dropping guys for which is their right as it is their rankings. You don't have to agree with their rules, how they apply them, their opinions or how they rank guys, I really don't care that is all you.

It is two different things, so I don't think that is breaking their own rules. Sorry, keep fitting those square pegs in round holes though it is amusing~
          Last edited by The Gambler1981; 01-25-2013, 03:42 PM.

Comment

I met Zab Judah. my uncle was going to be his Head of Security but Zab couldn't afford the salary.

But Zab was a nice chap. he told me he was willing to die in the ring for his fans.

Comment

Lost to Mayweather, Cotto, Khan, Clottey..
              Who was his best win? Spinks? not hof worthy.

Comment

Absolutely not.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  Because as sad and crazy as this is, Garcia is the current Lineal Champion at 140
                  Can you explain to me how it is "sad and crazy" that Garcia is the lineal Champ at 140?
                  Bottom line is he beat Amir Khan who was regarded as the "man" in the division (ducked by Bradley and robbed by Peterson) at that time.
                  Garcia is an excellent fighter who beat Khan fair and square. I don't know what your problem is.

Comment

Originally posted by raskat View Post
                    Can you explain to me how it is "sad and crazy" that Garcia is the lineal Champ at 140?
                    Bottom line is he beat Amir Khan who was regarded as the "man" in the division (ducked by Bradley and robbed by Peterson) at that time.
                    Garcia is an excellent fighter who beat Khan fair and square. I don't know what your problem is.
                    How was "The man" of the division coming off a loss?

Can you explain that to me?

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                      Sorry that my view seems to hurt you~

I am not making anything up what guy have they dropped from their ranking in their history for getting popped for marijuana or any stimulant for that matter? So historical precedence states otherwise.

PED's which are a different form of banned substance, they have started dropping guys for which is their right as it is their rankings. You don't have to agree with their rules, how they apply them, their opinions or how they rank guys, I really don't care that is all you.

It is two different things, so I don't think that is breaking their own rules. Sorry, keep fitting those square pegs in round holes though it is amusing~
                      You're making up assumptions as to why they're breaking their own rules and policies, not like it matters anyway

Their rule is anyone who fails a test for a banned substance is dropped from rankings. Jcc failed a test and wasn't dropped. It isn't that hard to understand as if you still don't get it. It's a simple concept bro, if you don't get it, stop drinking

Comment

Working...
                      X