Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse Hopes Dallas Doesn't Run, Stands and Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course Mike is gonna use movement, and a lot of it. He always has. But he doesn't have enough pop to keep Lucas off of him, and he will eventually tire. Hate to say it (cause I like Mike and wish him well), but Lucas will more than likely stop him in the end. Mike's movement may or may not just make the fight go a little longer.

Comment

Garcia vs Lucas....let's go already.

Comment

lol ok lucas.

in other words, "i still dont know how to box"

any real predator would say something like "he cant run, but he cant hide." no wonder he cant finish the close fights.

dallas is gonna get robbed!

Comment

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
          lol ok lucas.

in other words, "i still dont know how to box"

any real predator would say something like "he cant run, but he cant hide." no wonder he cant finish the close fights.

dallas is gonna get robbed!
          If anyone gets robbed, it will be Matthysse. He's already been robbed twice.

Comment

over course mike will move/run but his chin's not the best...late round tko...

Comment

Lucas you my dude, but get real bro. Dallas is going to use his bike & I don't blame him. I hope you come prepared to cut the ring off, go to the body & put in a few rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                Doesn't matter cause at the end of the day Matty Ice will just cut the ring off on this dude and maul him down.
                matty ice? thats the qb of the overrated sorry falcons. throwing perfect passes to the opposite team.

Comment

So Matt's is hoping that Dallas does not box and stands right in front of him huh..I hate when fighters say these words,be ready for any kinda fight..Now I think Matt's is going to fine with this guy either way(don't think he's a good enough fighter)but don't say foolish things like this..Makes it sound like Matt's can't box imo...

Comment

Lucas is going to do Hulk Smash! lol. Dallas is not impressive at all to me and unless he runs and potshots all night to cruise to some Draw BS Lucas is going to lullabye him. All I know is Lucas should be undefeated and he better not get robbed again especially against B class Dallas. I want to see Lucas vs Garcia real bad and hopefully see the Argentine mini-hulk knock Garcia and his dads head into the 10th row lol. I don't know what they eat down in Argentina but Mattysse, his retired brother Walter, Sergio, Maidana and Abregu, all of these guys punch like bulldozers man lol. It's crazy. Rios vs Lucas would be good too but I think Rios is a little too big for Lucas, I think Rios vs Maidana would be a bloodbath and the coroner van would have to come for someone haha.

War Matthysse!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
                      Lucas is going to do Hulk Smash! lol. Dallas is not impressive at all to me and unless he runs and potshots all night to cruise to some Draw BS Lucas is going to lullabye him. All I know is Lucas should be undefeated and he better not get robbed again especially against B class Dallas. I want to see Lucas vs Garcia real bad and hopefully see the Argentine mini-hulk knock Garcia and his dads head into the 10th row lol. I don't know what they eat down in Argentina but Mattysse, his retired brother Walter, Sergio, Maidana and Abregu, all of these guys punch like bulldozers man lol. It's crazy. Rios vs Lucas would be good too but I think Rios is a little too big for Lucas, I think Rios vs Maidana would be a bloodbath and the coroner van would have to come for someone haha.

War Matthysse!!
                      I agree with most of your post except the whole Matt's should be undefeated..Matt's lost fair and square to Judah(imo)and although I had Matt's beating Devon,that was not the worst decision I've ever seen..

Comment

Working...
                      X