Comments Thread For: Aydin Rips Andre Berto, Targets Guerrero Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aydin vs. Maidana. Get it done.

Comment

Aydin SHOULD Have Won His Fight With Guerrero!

I saw the fight.... Guerrero should nevr have won this fight. Aydin is WAY stronger more efficient, and got 'jobbed' out of a decision. I like Guerrero, but I felt sorry for Aydin after the fight. He's bigger, stronger, was more effective, and Guerrero got the heartstrings of the judges for the challenges in his personal life..... Aydin is a helluva warrior.

Comment

Originally posted by sako5 View Post
        Are butthurt ? Dude, are you an idiot ? How would you feel if they killed all your family tomorrow for no reason, stole your house and all your wealth and nobody appologized for it and nobody was judged for it ? Don't talk about things you don't master, you've never been in our shoes so don't give us lessons.

And if you actually knew the whole story you would know that it had nothing to do with whom we had sided.
        Yeah you buttmad.

Comment

Originally posted by Destined 4 Top View Post
          Lmaoooo. Butthurt armenian.

Turkey >>>>> armenia.

U mad bro?
          U mad bro?

Jesus Soto Karass toyed the best Turkish fighter as I had predicted it. Seriously, Berto would have knocked him the f0ck out.

Turks really s0ck at boxing and at life in general. 70 million smelly Turks and not a single worthy boxer, must be sad to be Turk.

Comment

Working...
          X