Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Aydin Rips Andre Berto, Targets Guerrero Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing impressive about Aydin, Berto would destroy him.

Comment

I would LOVE to see Aydin-Berto this summer if Aydin looks good with Booth in the corner

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Destined 4 Top View Post
        Lmaoooo. Butthurt armenian.

Turkey >>>>> armenia.

U mad bro?
        All Armenians are born buttmad at Turkey. Just cause their economy is better doesn't mean you need to be jelly.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
          Nothing impressive about Aydin, Berto would destroy him.
          ...said everyone about Guerrero fighting Berto

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
            Fight Berto, Aydin! If you win, you're guaranteed the Mayweather sweepstakes!
            All roads cross through Berto ...that leads to Mayweather ...that lead to nowhere :AOR:

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
              All Armenians are born buttmad at Turkey. Just cause their economy is better doesn't mean you need to be jelly.
              Yeah, it's obviously because of their economy. What do you know about history dumbass ? Actually I need no answer as you seem even dumber than the other ******.
              Last edited by sako5; 01-24-2013, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sako5 View Post
                Yeah, it's obviously because of their economy. What do you know about history dumbass ? Actually I need no answer as you seem even dumber than the other ******.
                Well I figure it was impolite to bring up the Armenian Genocide. But hey! Armenian genocide! About a hundred years ago and Armenians are still butthurt! Maybe next time don't side with the Russians.

Comment

I find it absolutely hilarious that people a year ago called berto a cheap, a fraud and now he's a legitamate stepping stone to a massive payday? Seems like GBP has done it again..spray **** with gold paint and folks will buy it.

Comment

Aydin would be a stubborn and worthy opponent for just about any welter, but a losing one at that. He's a tough guy and heavy handed - a bit like Maidana at 140 - but he's not going to blitz any of the top guys and he's not going to decision anybody up there either, outside of Turkey. He's decent but lacks real quality.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                      Well I figure it was impolite to bring up the Armenian Genocide. But hey! Armenian genocide! About a hundred years ago and Armenians are still butthurt! Maybe next time don't side with the Russians.
                      Are butthurt ? Dude, are you an idiot ? How would you feel if they killed all your family tomorrow for no reason, stole your house and all your wealth and nobody appologized for it and nobody was judged for it ? Don't talk about things you don't master, you've never been in our shoes so don't give us lessons.

And if you actually knew the whole story you would know that it had nothing to do with whom we had sided.
                      Last edited by sako5; 01-25-2013, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X