• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    It will be:

1) a smaller man like Timothy Bradley or Robert Guerrero

2) some faded old guy like Shane Mosley

3) someone who is both smaller and old: JMM

It won't be: someone in his prime who is Floyd's size: Canelo Alvarez.
    Yeah, the same small and old guy who just wrecked the so called P4P champ.

Comment

• ^^lmao@ floyd being the same size as canelo. If hes not trolling then i worry about his mental health.

Comment

• I'm just waiting on somebody to say Floyd ducked Tito Trinidad again. lol Bunch of dumbasses on this site.

Comment

• Originally posted by flint View Post
          its not cherry picking when you are the better fighter regardless of the opponent. looks like you still have anus trauma from pacquiao being put to sleep.
          ??? .....lol

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            Their plan to let the Mayweather /Pacquiao buzz die down worked like a charm. Floyd can sleep better now. But will forever be the man who ran from Pacquaio
            Keep dreamin $ucka!!!! You mean Pacduckiao and Uncle Bob will forever be the people that ran from Mayweather. Hows the stadium coming the one that Uncle Bob promised.... HAHAHAHA the MOST Del-ousional fans on the planet.

Comment

• Originally posted by MamaHuevo View Post
              Keep dreamin $ucka!!!! You mean Pacduckiao and Uncle Bob will forever be the people that ran from Mayweather. Hows the stadium coming the one that Uncle Bob promised.... HAHAHAHA the MOST Del-ousional fans on the planet.
              Mayweather fans are the worst fanbase on the planet, of any sport.... thats well known.

But on topic, you are in a very small minority who blame Pacquiao for Mayweather avoiding Pacquiao.

Gnight

Comment

• Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
                so let me get this strait the same people calling for pacman to fight a 80 yr old marquez a 5th time tell mayweather not to pick an old guy like shane mosley. the same ones that said mayweather should fight pac man say he shouldn fight someone to small the hate is starting to just get ridiculous. its like if mayweather does not pick an opponent bigger then him he is cherry picking. didnt he come to the ring under 151 even in his 154 fights? give it a rest haters
                well, mosley is widely known to be shot as hell whereas marquez just destroyed pacquiao and has not shown any serious wear and tear.

age has nothing to do with it as much as what's left in the tank. if floyd fought martinez, no one should bash him for fighting an old guy because martinez has not shown any significant decline. if he fights mosely, i don't care if shane is 25 y/o, the guys is obviously past it. i'll reserve my judgement until after the opponent is offcially announced. personally, id like to see him fight guerrero at 147.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  end thread/:AOR:
                  Wake Pac up and ask him when his next fight is????

Trolling yup lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Starz20 View Post
                    Quit acting stupid he is talking about when Floyd fought Shane after he was coming off of his dominating victory over Margaritto! Everybody was saying Floyd was scared of Shane. Then when Floyd dominated Shane they started using age as an excuse when Floyd won! That's haters for you.

So Floyd was 33 when he fought Mosley, and Shane was 38! Floyd straight dominated.

Pac was 33 when he fought Marquez, and Marquez was 39, he put Pac to sleep, left him snoring all that. So if people use age as an excuse why Floyd is always winning what does that say about Pac losing to a guy that is pushing 40 excuse me getting slept by a guy that is pushing 40?
                    actually, even before the fight against shane happened, people were saying the fight was made about 5 years late. you talk like the floyd-mosely was considered remotely competitive when it was booked.

Comment

• who the hell is canelo fighting though?? are they really this hesitant about picking trout? I mean it was an easy and quick decision for them to pick a jww (josesito lopez), but it's taking forever for them to pick trout who just came off a good upset win against cotto....the choice is obvious, but something makes me think that they'd rather go with a safer opponent...

it should be mandatory for canelo to fight trout...canelo has had enough safe non-legit opponents for my liking.
                      Last edited by Bermuda; 01-23-2013, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X