Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Opponent Selected, Announcement Coming

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so when pac man decided to fight bradley was he cherry picking a young kid with no knockout power or fighting a young tough opponent?

Comment

Originally posted by dnash1911 View Post
      Doubt you love boxing more than me been following it since Duran beat Leonard in 80, I talked to Roger and Boza Edwards at the FLoyd Cotto fight in the MGM, Yeah Floyd beat the tar out of those guys but theyall stunned him, you can count on 1 hand how many times hes been hurt by a righthanded fighters(Matter of fact the only righthanded fighter that hurt him was Mosley) he can feel the punches coming from that direction better yeah he beat up ortiz but Ortiz did land on Floyd, Why do you think he was in the corner smiling, Floyd has gotten better with southpaws, but if he didnt have trouble with them Floyd senior would not have asked Roger to keep him away from them.
      Please, boxing is part of my daily life and routine, and I mean that literally

He was smiling when Shane rocked him in the middle of the ring, May smile's everytime someone hits him real good, he smile vs marquez, N'dou, Castillo, Gatti... The only southpaw that really hurt May was Corley, sharmba never hurt May, and the Judah punch was partially blocked and Floyd went back to the ropes to gather himself. So what you followed boxing since Duran vs Leonard 1, unless your close to 40-45 yrs of age. It's irrelevant. I can careless what the article said. Some of Mayweather's dominate performances came against Corley, Mitchell, & Judah
      Last edited by Nahshon Israel; 01-23-2013, 05:34 PM.

Comment

he was coming off good wins against mayorga and margarito unless you mean when he was fighting pac man when he came off a L and a D

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          You're wrong.

He refused to fight Hatton at 140 in 2007.

Floyd couldn't make the catchweight of 145 for his fight with JMM.
          Actually the catch weight was 144 lbs and Floyd came in at a whopping 146lbs, and that was less than what Manny Pacquiao came in vs JMM in the 3rd and 4th fight, Manny was 147lbs.....Floyd is not a big dude, but to hear some of you he's Klitscho size....

Comment

Originally posted by elijahlyric View Post
            Please, boxing is part of my daily life and routine, and I mean that literally

He was smiling when Shane rocked him in the middle of the ring, May smile's everytime someone hits him real good, he smile vs marquez, N'dou, Castillo, Gatti... Get my point. I highly doubt you've been following boxing since Duran vs Leonard 1, unless your close to 40-45 yrs of age.
            Yeop I turned 40 in December, So I grew up watching boxing when it was real, the late 70s early 80s, following Aaron Pryor, Benitez, Mancini, Salvidor Sanchez and Bobby Chacon, which is why i was pumped up to talk to Roger and Boza about boxing they couldnt believe I knew so much about that era i grew up watching, had a convo with Vinny Pazienzza the year before at the Mayweather Mosley Fight. I write for a magazine called Monarch but If I could I would talk boxing all day every day

Comment

Mayweather-Mosley II

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                Does it take this long to cherry pick an opponent? :ANYWORD:
                I'm thinking the opponent was chosen last early December and their just prolonging this announcement.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  Does it take this long to cherry pick an opponent? :ANYWORD:
                  its not cherry picking when you are the better fighter regardless of the opponent. looks like you still have anus trauma from pacquiao being put to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by elijahlyric View Post
                    You guys' are ridiculous. learn boxing before you make claims. For instance, Hatton mugs, when him and mayweather did fight in the inside. mayweather was superior. I'm talking skill, technique, not wrestling and clinching. Also Guerrero chances of succeeding against mayweather are slim to none. Do not let the Berto fight cloud your intellectual common sense. Guerrero has no chance, whether it's on the inside or outside
                    This

If it is Guerrero (and I hope it isn't) then he gets the **** beat outta him. Especially if Ghost tries that dirty ****

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      Their plan to let the Mayweather /Pacquiao buzz die down worked like a charm. Floyd can sleep better now. But will forever be the man who ran from Pacquaio
                      And Pacquiao will forever be known as the guy who got tucked in bed by an overweight 40 year old.

Comment

Working...
                      X