Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi-Mosley is Crumbling Over Financial Terms

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope this is true because this fight truly sucks. Trotting Mosley out for one last sacrifice is pathetic. Get someone live and in the mix in there. Make new stars, not prolong the decline of old ones. Mosley hasn't even earnt this shot. A joke fight. Fans deserve better.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ406 View Post
      like who?

at this point in his career, boxers aren't exactly lining up to fight Shane Mosley
      Devon alexander.

Comment

The worst part of this fight is that I think Mosley would have a decent chance to win. And it would just encourage him to continue and taken a real beating from a real puncher.

Comment

Paulie should get paid a couple million for this fight for sure. This may be the last time he is Champion. Might as well pay the guy some good money. He is the Champion and deserves to get paid. If Golden Boy want that belt, then they need to put up the money. Mosley could make another big fight if he wins that belt. The same goes for Paulie.

Comment

All you gotta do is fight like Cano to beat Pauli's ass

Comment

omg... what if Alexander unifies with Paulie?

Comment

Probably one of the most boring fights for a title in history. I honestly don't think Paulie is taking his career inside the ring too serious.

Comment

Oh no. How will the sport survive without Malignaggi vs. Mosley? Boxing just took another major blow.

Comment

I think paulie would have won an easy UD. The only way I see mosley winning is by a KO within the first 4 rounds but I think a paulie decision is about 80% likely. Mosley's reflexes are shot and he cant land his punches anymore. He could get inside and land a big one but especially with paulie being weary of it and on the run it will be a boring UD.

Sounds like Paulie priced himself out though. playing duck duck goose like poochiao did with mosley in 2009.

Comment

I'm sure its paulie wanting more money but even at this point Mosley is sadly what will draw for that fight even if I think even Pauline could squeek out a decision at this point just because he's faster.

On a side note I love how some Alvarez fans trash this fight yet last year "Alvarez went to hell and back like a champion going to war with Mosley" lol what a joke just like Alvarez and his competition.

Comment

Working...
                      X