No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi-Mosley is Crumbling Over Financial Terms

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess somebody wants too much $

What a shame...would have been a terrific fight..............

Comment

are you kidding me? "Terrific" in what sense?

SMH, now people will act like Paulie "ducked" Mosley, when the truth is, Mosley-Malignaggi never should have been considered in the first place

Comment

Financial terms is rubbish, they've just been reading the fan feedback about how garbage this fight is.

Malignaggi v Maidana, make it happen, good clash of styles

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          Financial terms is rubbish, they've just been reading the fan feedback about how garbage this fight is.

Malignaggi v Maidana, make it happen, good clash of styles
          I agree. No one wants to see Malignaggi, let alone Mosley. It's an unnecessary fight that no one asked for. I hope it falls through. Mosley needs to stay retired but I can't hate on him for trying to score a payday. Malignaggi vs Maidana would be terrific. Either one could benefit from their names on their resume.

Comment

if GB or whomever really had to read fan feedback to get the idea to not do Mosley-Malignaggi then that just shows how out of touch with reality they are

even if Mosley came right up to Schaefer and said "I want to fight Paulie for the belt"

the simple answer is: "No Shane, you're 41 years old, and haven't won in 3 plus years just stay retired."

as for: Mosley needs to stay retired but I can't hate on him for trying to score a payday

when Malignaggi-Mosley was originally agreed on, Mosley was said to be making a very low payday (I believe second lowest of career) so it's not the $$$ that made Mosley want to come back

Comment

Working...
            X