Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi-Mosley is Crumbling Over Financial Terms

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paulie 'The Guido *****' Malignaggi seems to be punking out. Probably the right move. Every time he has fought a name he has had his ass handed to him.

Comment

First no Mayweather-Pacquiao, now no Malinaggi-Mosley??? Nooooooo!!

Comment

Thank the boxing gods.

Comment

Bring on Marquez vs Paulie.

Comment

Paulie has doubts he can win and wants to cash out or price himself out of the fight.

Comment

Rewarding the true fans

...the only way they could make this fight interesting is to let Paulie load his gloves, and with something other than extensions and hair gel. Even then, we'd still have to watch Mosley jump around on the balls of his feet, trying to convince himself that as long as he can bounce, he can fight.

Comment

Originally posted by koolttt View Post
                Paulie has doubts he can win and wants to cash out or price himself out of the fight.
                As the biggest Malignaggi fan round here, I completely agree. Paulie is going to try to sit on that belt 'till a bigger payday comes calling.

Comment

Gawd I hope this fight does not come off, it's not even worth for a NBC Fight Night showing.

GPB please don't make this crap happen.

Comment

If this is their excuse as to why the fight is not being made (due to the backlash of the boxing community) then so be it! I have no issues what so ever!

Comment

Espinoza to Schaefer: Richard, I'm doing everything I can to make Showtime the destination for GBP fights year round, but I'll lose my job if I pick up this turd for what you're asking. Mosely has thrown a combined total of 24 punches in his last 3 fights and Les Moonves will have my ass!

Comment

Working...
                      X