• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    that post reminds me of my inlaws man
    they cant appreciate skill
    for them if its not rios vs alvarado then its boring and they dont
    know what boxing is, i got tired of arguing with them so i just agree to shut them up
    Makes no sense , if you appreciate the skills involved when you have 2 elite skilled fighters then its not boring , this was supposed to be the new Juan , they say Floyd beat the old Juan , well lets see do it again , and Bradley has got to be in the mix because he holds a WT is unbeaten and beat Manny who was supposed to beat Floyd and Floyd is a WW , you go on about challenges yet expect no other elite fighter to make the same level of challenges relative to weight and ranking .

Thats the thing , your not consistent ! you have Floyd rules and then you have rules for every body else , you dont pay enough attention to the now and the climate that the boxing now is in ,, its not like the old days which will never be again , you sit back going on about legacy when he is still boxing , thats really a subject for debate after the fact because who knows how it will play out .

Who is your favorite elite Star status fighter , who ? and I will show you a list of challenges he DID NOT take , thats boxing today , unheard of Money , corporate business , internet , boxing of old is long gone they had to take certain fights because of the money , today they dont have to so the lawyers and public relation advisers are do more match making than fighters and trainers .

I dont judge guys on what they could have been , or should have fought , I just them on what I see them DO under what conditions .

I stand up for Floyd because you guys DONT apply the same criteria to your own favorite fighters .

Comment

• Nah he already beat him

lets make

Mayweather - Trout for the Ring belt at 154

Comment

• NO

Marquez doesn't need to rematch Floyd or manny

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          Nah he already beat him

lets make

Mayweather - Trout for the Ring belt at 154
          If floyd decides to fight at 154 again id take this as second option over Canelo.

Comment

• outcome wont be any different than the 1st fight in trms of fmjs domination. only this time I see him koing jmm

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• It looks no different than the first one. Mayweather by wide UD. Why do we need this again? He can fight 2-6 ranked WW and get the RING title, as messed as that is.

Comment

ahha OMG you idiots are fooken amazing
                how the hell do you know this ???
                are you there in the locker room before he walks to the ring to weigh him?
                how many of these boxers arent in top shape
                look at martinez
                look at pac
                ook at JMM
                all are tip top shape
                look at broner Frauds clone
                he is top shape and still rehydrates 10 plus pounds
                Floyd weighed 158 during the longest layoff of his career. This was with a shirt, shorts, cap and shoes on. If floyd rehydrates to 160 he would be able to come in at 154 for a jmw fight after a training camp.....but he doesn't.

Comment

ahha OMG you idiots are fooken amazing
                  how the hell do you know this ???
                  are you there in the locker room before he walks to the ring to weigh him?
                  how many of these boxers arent in top shape
                  look at martinez
                  look at pac
                  ook at JMM
                  all are tip top shape
                  look at broner Frauds clone
                  he is top shape and still rehydrates 10 plus pounds
                  So how in the hell does your silly a$$ know he hydrated to 160+? Were you in the locker room? Once again *******, he didn't add on 10lbs overnight.
                  Last edited by HAVISJ; 01-22-2013, 09:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by HAVISJ View Post
                    So how in the hell does your silly a$$ know he hydrated to 160+? Were you in the locker room? Once again *******, he didn't add on 10lbs overnight.
                    Well since Floyd refuses to weigh himself we will never know

Comment

• Originally posted by check hook View Post
                      Floyd weighed 158 during the longest layoff of his career. This was with a shirt, shorts, cap and shoes on. If floyd rehydrates to 160 he would be able to come in at 154 for a jmw fight after a training camp.....but he doesn't.
                      But he is ok I fight ginger at 154 when ginger wil rehydrate to 170
                      So again I ask why wont he fight Martinez at 154?

Comment

Working...
                      X