Lets get Mayweather-Jmm 2 for the ring belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    Thats what they fail to get
    that one idiot was complaining about Martinez beign too big for him when he is only 2 inches bigger than floyd yet that same poster says its ok for Martinez to fight Ward who is 2 inches taller than him? His logic makes no sense

then you have that other poster that I sonned talking about weight and height when I know there are no Height divisions in boxing but weight and they dont get that the only reason floyd fought Oscar, Cotto and later this year Canelo at 154 is because there was no threat there but he knows that Martinez would give him one hella fight so he does what floyd does best and run away.

Floyd takes on microscopic tasks yet he wants and cries for gigantic praise when he doesnt deserve it
    Floyd is not obligated to fight the Middleweight champion man,get real,if he does it cool but no way in hell can this be a duck..you must really think Floyd is great to even bring this up,lol

Comment

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
      Juan according to others is now a legit ww so lets get the 2 best ww's in the world in the ring for May4th..would bring in record numbers and crown the winner the ring champion....
      Originally posted by Burner © View Post
      What if thats the hold up? Who knows. I would buy it. JMM deserves some bread.
      Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
      Hey why not he is the #2 ww and people act like he is this new animal lets make it happen
      Floyd fans want to get in on the action I see ..... but 2 counter punchers will be a snooze of a fight ..... but that doesn't seem to bother Floyd fans as they just check stats without realizing what it represents.

Floyd fans thought #2P4P is all that was required when Floyd brought Marquez up from nearly 130lbs!

Marquez vs Manny can make for an exciting fight but not Floyd, sorry!

Comment

Floyd is not obligated to fight the Middleweight champion man,get real,if he does it cool but no way in hell can this be a duck..you must really think Floyd is great to even bring this up,lol
        Everytime i see martinez vs floyd. They keep on proving the argument that "Floyd is so good at his weightclass that we have todrain martinez to 154 to even find competition for him."

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          Floyd fans want to get in on the action I see ..... but 2 counter punchers will be a snooze of a fight ..... but that doesn't seem to bother Floyd fans as they just check stats without realizing what it represents.

Floyd fans thought #2P4P is all that was required when Floyd brought Marquez up from nearly 130lbs!

Floyd is simply better than jmm. Always has been always will be.no one wants to see floyd kill huim again.

That said, there is more of a reason for floyd to fight jmm again than manny. Jmm destroyed him. Its over.

Comment

Don't worry, Floyd is not obligated to fight anyone for that matter. He can continue on with his cherry-picking and deceive the fans.

You know Floyd said:
            "Cotto has been in too many wars, probably lost to Clottey too and fights flat-footed. Anyways, nobody would take me seriously if I now fight Cotto"
            Signs contract:
            "Cotto is an undefeated fighter"

Floyd said after being criticized for taking on Marquez:
            "Marquez is legit because he is #2 P4P"

You think Floyd may ask Donaire to come up since he is a top P4P?

Comment

• No matter what the public think, Floyd is scared ****less of Marquez now, cause a blown up out of shape marquez was still able to lay some hands on him the first bout now this new and improved one has KO power.

He wants none of marquez.

Comment

• Yes because this is what we need to see.

Right after Donaire-Darchinyan 2 this is my most wanted fight for 2013.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

Its not a snooze fight to a real boxing fan its technical brilliance , any fool can land a KO Butterbean was great at it , the skills Floyd and Juan have is out of this world , appreciate the science of boxing occasionally and your eyes might not be so biased , this sport is not called the sweet science for nothing .

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                    Floyd is simply better than jmm. Always has been always will be.no one wants to see floyd kill huim again.

That said, there is more of a reason for floyd to fight jmm again than manny. Jmm destroyed him. Its over.
                    Kind of contradictory for you Floyd fans which I always expect. So you want to see Floyd fight Marquez even though you think it will be a no contest? Very interesting!

No! Marquez does better with a fighter that attacks. Floyd is similar and will not take risks. Therefore the fight will be a snooze fest. Go check out their last fight. Marquez will come in stronger, no doubt but if he plans on waiting for Floyd to attack, good luck on that!!!

Manny vs Marquez has always been a close competitive fight. Manny was without question winning the fight and had all the momentum on his side until that KO punch. That fight was awesome, exciting and deserved "fight of the year" honors especially if you consider who was fighting.

Manny vs Marquez 5 would be one of the most anticipated fights of 2013 if it gets made. No way Floyd vs Marquez would get that kind of expectations.

Comment

middleweight champion???!!! hahahaha, he wouldnt even fight the welterweight champion!!! had no problem fighting the lightweight champion tho ey?!!

Comment

Working...
                      X