No announcement yet.

Lets get Mayweather-Jmm 2 for the ring belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Its not a snooze fight to a real boxing fan its technical brilliance , any fool can land a KO Butterbean was great at it , the skills Floyd and Juan have is out of this world , appreciate the science of boxing occasionally and your eyes might not be so biased , this sport is not called the sweet science for nothing .
    I'm sure you like Floyd vs Baldomir too but not many did!

If you knew it would be like Floyd vs Marquez I would you be excited?

Both fighters do better when the opponent attacks. Neither will be in a hurry to do so. So it goes against they style and against what brings the best out of them. So stylistically it would not be what you said. It would be the complete opposite with an occasional moment here and there ....

Comment

• It wasn't a great fight the first, theres little to NO interest now! Floyd fights Robert who should be a very good tune up!! Then he fights Canelo at 154!
      Thats how it stacks up! I don't think that Robert deserves a shot at 147 because he's only bin there about 4 hours but he will be in condition and he will come to win! Canelo has been sitting there for over a year and its time for Floyd to defend and its time to see if the kid could come to fight! Its ALL on Floyd, if the kid losses, big deal he has alot of career left if Floyd losses there goes his "glorified" unblemished record!

Personally if Floyd looses and fights his ass off as Leonard did in the first Duran fight it will mean more to me than his prior bouts. I think if Floyd comes to fight and works to break down his opponents and works in some pressure methods along with his style he can defeat these guys in front of him. If he decides to fight Juan and any other "soon to be senior citizen" then I'll go back to ignoring him. He's at his end, its time to fight! Ray.

Comment

• Yes, I would like that fight. Mayweather decides who he will fight and there is nothing we on boxing scene can do about that except to hope you get the fight you want. 9 chances out of 10 he will fight Guerrero on May 4th although it's not official yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
          No matter what the public think, Floyd is scared ****less of Marquez now, cause a blown up out of shape marquez was still able to lay some hands on him the first bout now this new and improved one has KO power.

He wants none of marquez.
          really ignorant post, even for you

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Top Rank vs. Golden Boy. Floyd's ducking.

In all seriousness, this is actually a legit option for Mayweather. Which tells you how bad the welterweight division is. I'd rather see Mayweather-Marquez 2 than Mayweather vs. Alexander or Malignaggi or Kell Brook or anyone else besides Bradley.
            your buggin.why would anyone wanna see a fight they already seen over fights they didnt'?marquez did not get taller or longer so whats gonna change

Comment

• Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
              He obviously is doing something right that every fighter wants to fight him and you want him to face a 160lber at 154 (even though he hasnt fought at 154 in 5 years because its obvious no one at 147 or 154 can beat him. Yup Floyd is that good. In boxing ALL ROADS LEAD TO FLOYD MAYWEATHER.
              Why are you coming at me with that kindergarten mentality?
              Point out where I said he wasnt any good??
              go ahead ill wait.....

Oh wait you cant because I know he is good I have never said he isnt.
              So what If martinez hasnt fought there in 5 years, fact is Martinez can make the weight, called out mayweather at that weight and floyd went running to fight a 140lber at 147 because he beat andre freaking berto really?
              Everyone wants to fight floyd because
              1. he is good
              2. he is the cash cow
              but floyd is a runny cherry picker.
              I dont understand how you call yourself a boxing fan and a fan of Floyd and yet you arent on board to see him test his skills to the max.

but lil az JMM and Robert Guerrerro call out floyd and he comes running talking about how "they called me out"
              well guess what Floyd you have Martinez who has called you out for years
              and all of a sudden you dont hear nothing plus sergio isnt promoted by TR so there shouldnt be any issues

if it looks like a duck walks like a duck and quacks like a duck its a Mayweather

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                It wasn't a great fight the first, theres little to NO interest now! Floyd fights Robert who should be a very good tune up!! Then he fights Canelo at 154!
                Thats how it stacks up! I don't think that Robert deserves a shot at 147 because he's only bin there about 4 hours but he will be in condition and he will come to win! Canelo has been sitting there for over a year and its time for Floyd to defend and its time to see if the kid could come to fight! Its ALL on Floyd, if the kid losses, big deal he has alot of career left if Floyd losses there goes his "glorified" unblemished record!
                Personally if Floyd looses and fights his ass off as Leonard did in the first Duran fight it will mean more to me than his prior bouts. I think if Floyd comes to fight and works to break down his opponents and works in some pressure methods along with his style he can defeat these guys in front of him. If he decides to fight Juan and any other "soon to be senior citizen" then I'll go back to ignoring him. He's at his end, its time to fight! Ray.
                its funny how people talk about canelo like he has done something yet **** on guerrero when guerrero has arguably done more in the ww division in a year than canelo has done at jrmw in a couple of years

Comment

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                  Floyd is not obligated to fight the Middleweight champion man,get real,if he does it cool but no way in hell can this be a duck..you must really think Floyd is great to even bring this up,lol
                  I do think Floyd is great larry and im not afraid to admit that. I have always said that I dont like him for the fact that he runs away from his biggest challenges. yeah sergio is the MW lineal champ which is just one weight class above where Floyd went up in his last fight to challenge a past prime Cotto so Ill ask you this larry

Why cant Floyd Fight Martinez at 154 (same weight as his last fight)? If sergio says he can make it then make the fight happen, no excuse of bob arum, sergio stated he would take 30 for him 70 for Floyd. Why not

Ill tell you why cause FLoyd runs from the real challenges in life. He has great skill no doubt but he is all talk. If he were to take on Sergio and lose by KO or points oh well its boxing you cant win them all but fuk it he tried it and fully tested himself
                  but if he were to win and I think he has a good chance because he is very skilled and very smart in the ring OMG! that would seal his legacy but he isnt interested in that and neither are you but you call yourself a fan of the sport and of his?

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    I'm sure you like Floyd vs Baldomir too but not many did!

If you knew it would be like Floyd vs Marquez I would you be excited
                    ?

Both fighters do better when the opponent attacks. Neither will be in a hurry to do so. So it goes against they style and against what brings the best out of them. So stylistically it would not be what you said. It would be the complete opposite with an occasional moment here and there ....
                    im sure you only care about action packed fights which most of the time means there is a lack of skils with those fighters but hey some people like action and some actually care about boxing

Comment

• Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                      im sure you only care about action packed fights which most of the time means there is a lack of skils with those fighters but hey some people like action and some actually care about boxing
                      that post reminds me of my inlaws man
                      they cant appreciate skill
                      for them if its not rios vs alvarado then its boring and they dont
                      know what boxing is, i got tired of arguing with them so i just agree to shut them up

Comment

Working...
                      X