No announcement yet.

The Dazzler wants GGG!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
    Well, hopefully in the coming months we'll see him in a marquee fight.
    Whos is that chick in your sig!??:wank::wank:

Comment

Barker is that dude with the high Winky type guard, right? I like him, good fighter and matches up well with Golovkin, imo. I would luv to see it.

Comment

That jab-straight right that Barker throws is gonna be a big problem for 3G. That looping left hook that 3G likes to throw out there leaves him wide open to the straight right too...I think Barker shocks the world in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
          Barker is that dude with the high Winky type guard, right? I like him, good fighter and matches up well with Golovkin, imo. I would luv to see it.

Yeah that is him It would of been very interesting if he let his hands go a bit more against Sergio, may of been his downfall too buts he is the type of guy who'll of definitely learned a lot from that.

Really interested in this fight. I feel they match up well and Barker could cause GGG some real problems in there.
          I really do feel GGG is a bit wreckless at times and could well walk onto one. Barkers a very crisp puncher.

Comment

Interesting fight! I'd love to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              Lol, I don't get the golovkin overhype either. His resume is still lacking and still hasn't faced anyone worth a damn. He's 30 ppl but yet he gets a pass for his "stellar" opposition whilst fighters like Broner and Canelo get blasted even though Broner at least has a much much better resume. It just all goes to show how the perception of a fighter is changed based on who they fight and how they fight.
              Broner's record is exemplary for a young fighter (minus PDL). The only pushback you get is, it's nowhere near p4p good, much less #5 p4p.

GG's comp has probably been worse than Canelo, but he can't get a contender in the ring. Shocking as it is, the best guys that wanted it have been Proksa, Guerrero, Rosado and now Barker, all fringe. Meanwhile Canelo's got half dozen contenders who'd sign in a heartbeat. See the difference?

Comment

Totally agree with Dan. Also guys tend to forget how long GGG has been a pro "7yrs" and counting. Also i'm getting tired of these urban legends that GGG has to spar heavyweights. Never seen or heard of GGG in training camp with the likes of Vlad, Vitali, Wilder, Price, Fury, Jennings... just to name a few 3rd tier heavyweight sparring partners don't count. This so called ducking of GGG, is made up by GGG's team and peons. He's been a pro longer than most up and comers like Mikey Garcia, Broner, Rios, Sergey Kovalev just to name a few. It's kind of funny guys say GGG has called out everyone from 154-168. The only name's i heard him call out are Martinez and Ward. Which he'll get sparked by Ward, and he might have a chance based on size alone vs Martinez, but I'm inclined to believe Martinez whip's his but. Honestly, why should he get a shot at the kings of division's when he hasn't even fought a top 10 opponent?? PLEASE STOP IT WITH NO ONE WANTS TO FIGHT HIM, IT'S A MARKETING TOOL HBO AND GGG'S TEAM IS USING

Comment

Originally posted by elijahlyric View Post
                  Totally agree with Dan. Also guys tend to forget how long GGG has been a pro "7yrs" and counting. Also i'm getting tired of these urban legends that GGG has to spar heavyweights. Never seen or heard of GGG in training camp with the likes of Vlad, Vitali, Wilder, Price, Fury, Jennings... just to name a few 3rd tier heavyweight sparring partners don't count. This so called ducking of GGG, is made up by GGG's team and peons. He's been a pro longer than most up and comers like Mikey Garcia, Broner, Rios, Sergey Kovalev just to name a few. It's kind of funny guys say GGG has called out everyone from 154-168. The only name's i heard him call out are Martinez and Ward. Which he'll get sparked by Ward, and he might have a chance based on size alone vs Martinez, but I'm inclined to believe Martinez whip's his but. Honestly, why should he get a shot at the kings of division's when he hasn't even fought a top 10 opponent?? PLEASE STOP IT WITH NO ONE WANTS TO FIGHT HIM, IT'S A MARKETING TOOL HBO AND GGG'S TEAM IS USING
                  This is all easily googled: Sturm ducked him for years, NJikam dropped his interim belt when purse bid ordered to face him. Geale dropped belt to face Mundine instead. Quillin, Macklin, Rubio offered both of his HBO dates, passed. Pirog signed, injured in camp. Proksa manned up. Who else is there?

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                    This is all easily googled: Sturm ducked him for years, NJikam dropped his interim belt when purse bid ordered to face him. Geale dropped belt to face Mundine instead. Quillin, Macklin, Rubio offered both of his HBO dates, passed. Pirog signed, injured in camp. Proksa manned up. Who else is there?
                    Dude fall back, Sturm ducked the whole middle weight division for years. Does Hopkins, Pavlik, JTaylor, Maritnez, Abraham ring a bell? Thought so Sturm ducked everyone. Like I said GGG's team and HBO put that out and reporters just reported it. Didn't hear none of that through none of the reliable sources lets say "Dan Rafeal". No one is ducking him. There are interviews with Quillin saying he wasn't offer the fight! now i do remember Kellerman saying during GGG's fight with Proska that guys were offered, but like i said HBO is investing heavily in GGG, and their going to say whatever. Now get all the facts out there, Hassan N'Dam N'Jikam vacated the strap because Team GGG wanted the fight in his country, by Hassan N'Dam N'Jikam having the belt that wasn't going to happen. No matter how you spin it or look at it the champion should not have to fight @ the challenger's home. And that is team GGG wanted. If you no the story and follow the negotiations you would know that's a fact. Hassan N'Dam N'Jikam did go after Sturm whom had a legit strap, that's no lie. But like Sturm does he refused.
                    Last edited by Nahshon Israel; 01-21-2013, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                      Yeah GGG doesn't even have to face anyone with a pulse, he automatically wins every fight by brutal K.O based on his destruction of welterweight fighting at middleweight Proksa who is 1-1 with Hope, the same guy Barker just fcuking wrecked after coming off a career threatening injury and who could forget, the 154lb, 5 loss Rosado.

Oh GGG the unbeatable, Monzon & Hagler rolled into one with a lil' bit of B-Hop too boot.

I agree the GGG hype train is a little out of control. It's approaching Adrien Broner hype level. There are too many fights at 160 though GGG going to have to fight some real legit MWs soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X