No announcement yet.

The Dazzler wants GGG!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    Yeah GGG doesn't even have to face anyone with a pulse, he automatically wins every fight by brutal K.O based on his destruction of welterweight fighting at middleweight Proksa who is 1-1 with Hope, the same guy Barker just fcuking wrecked after coming off a career threatening injury and who could forget, the 154lb, 5 loss Rosado.

Oh GGG the unbeatable, Monzon & Hagler rolled into one with a lil' bit of B-Hop too boot.

Why don't you like him, Dan?

Comment

Yeah GGG doesn't even have to face anyone with a pulse, he automatically wins every fight by brutal K.O based on his destruction of welterweight fighting at middleweight Proksa who is 1-1 with Hope, the same guy Barker just fcuking wrecked after coming off a career threatening injury and who could forget, the 154lb, 5 loss Rosado.

Oh GGG the unbeatable, Monzon & Hagler rolled into one with a lil' bit of B-Hop too boot.

I agree

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
        Why don't you like him, Dan?

I don't dislike him, I dislike the hype he gets when reality is he has fought nobody.

If people think Barker will be a walk in the park then so be it, but I am utterly convinced Barker can really test GGG & get us some answers.

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
          I agree

Lol, not gonna lie that did make me laugh.

Comment

yet rigo is the p4p GOAT for beating rico ramos lol

Comment

Would be a good fight

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
                yet rigo is the p4p GOAT for beating rico ramos lol

Rigo has had 11 pro fights and has beaten two former world champions. Top 10 ranked opposition.
                Golovkin has over double the amount of fights & has beaten nobody.

Comment

Conformation is secured!!! Your "crazy"!

take into consideration that fighters are just that, fighting! If you don't like how GGG is percieved then you don't like his promoters/management!
                  Once a fighter signs he gives those rights to his team, they all don't control their team! Theres a contract and it is BINDING! Fans like or hate, either way thats interest and theres money there! Some money wants his hand raised the other money doesn't but its ALL about the money!! I like this kid, he has a nice smile gives his opponents respect and he talks to his Mama right after the fight. Very respectfull. Ray.

Comment

LMAo @ Proksa. he went 1-1 with a bum and his opponents have a combined record of 361-229-27

People really give GGG credit for that ****. His best win is Ouma, clearly. Ouma gave him HELL (it looked like Zbik/Chavez before the stoppage) and was robbed against Vanes, which showed he's still a demanding task for any up and comer.

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
                      LMAo @ Proksa. he went 1-1 with a bum and his opponents have a combined record of 361-229-27

People really give GGG credit for that ****. His best win is Ouma, clearly. Ouma gave him HELL (it looked like Zbik/Chavez before the stoppage) and was robbed against Vanes, which showed he's still a demanding task for any up and comer.

He probably is his best win actually, hes a tough guy for sure but putting things into perspective he had lost 5 or 6 of his last 7 or 8 fights (despite putting up some good losing efforts) and he is not a middleweight. Ouma is a 154lb fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X