Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Sr: Canelo Alvarez Should Fight Austin Trout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm hoping this can add a little more pressure to make that fight happen.

Comment

I think with Canelo it's time to take off the pampers

GBP and the WBC rushed him too quickly into a title. if he weren't a so called champion nobody would care if he was taking easy fights because it's all about the learning but when you're champ most people expect that you'll fight contenders in your own divison.

Canelo hasn't really fought a real 154 contender, I'd like to see him do it.

he should fight Trout. no more light welters, welters or retirement home fighters but real top ten contenders at 154.

Comment

Originally posted by rey guey View Post
        I think with Canelo it's time to take off the pampers

GBP and the WBC rushed him too quickly into a title. if he weren't a so called champion nobody would care if he was taking easy fights because it's all about the learning but when you're champ most people expect that you'll fight contenders in your own divison.

Canelo hasn't really fought a real 154 contender, I'd like to see him do it.

he should fight Trout. no more light welters, welters or retirement home fighters but real top ten contenders at 154.
        Dude had like 35+ fights before that title... how many more fights would he have needed?

Comment

Everyone knows Canelo should fight Trout.

There is no reason for the fight not to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            Dude had like 35+ fights before that title... how many more fights would he have needed?
            This is what people fail to acknowledge. He should be defending that belt with people in his weight class not JWW's.

Comment

I 100% agree he needs to fight Trout before Floyd. He can beat Trout's ass, no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by newcastleking View Post
                I 100% agree he needs to fight Trout before Floyd. He can beat Trout's ass, no doubt.
                What the hell is wrong with you people?? If there was no doubt he could beat Trout, then why the hell is he hesitating & asking Floyd for guarantee's & playing games?? Does that make sense to you??

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  What the hell is wrong with you people?? If there was no doubt he could beat Trout, then why the hell is he hesitating & asking Floyd for guarantee's & playing games?? Does that make sense to you??
                  If Canelo beats Trout, Floyd will duck him

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    Everyone knows Canelo should fight Trout.

There is no reason for the fight not to happen.
                    Thats the fight to make happen for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
                      If Canelo beats Trout, Floyd will duck him
                      Please ginger doesn't even want to fight Trout.

Comment

Working...
                      X