Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Sr: Canelo Alvarez Should Fight Austin Trout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo would rather take a loss from Mayweather than lose a very wide UD against Trout.

The fight would have already been made if Trout fought at 140, not 154

Comment

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
      You're wrong he will fight him and beat him, and please stop calling him "ginger" rascist fu ck
      Ginger is a race now? Canelo is a leprachaun?

Comment

chavez sr better watch out before canelo entice his ass to come out of retirement. Canelo is the real Can Man. Anybody CAN GET IT.

Comment

He should, but he won't. He knows what Trout does to him.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
            chavez sr better watch out before canelo entice his ass to come out of retirement. Canelo is the real Can Man. Anybody CAN GET IT.
            Wouldn't be surprised.... he fits Canelo's choice of fighters

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              Wouldn't be surprised.... he fits Canelo's choice of fighters

Comment

Floyd fans were calling me a hater for saying a similar statement as Chavez Sr in that Canelo is young and still needs fights under his belt against some top ranked fighters before thinking about putting him in with Floyd. I guess Chavez Sr said what he said because he must be a Floyd hater ..... lol

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                  when is golden boy going to stop pampering this kid ..they belive canelo is special but they're not willing to prove it...
                  not willing to prove it = not believing it. Makes you wonder why Golden Boy Promotions will let Abner Mares fight any contender in his weight class, but won't let Canelo fight even one. Perhaps they see something in Mares they don't see in Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                    I cannot believe I am going to say this but I was actually defending Junior. As far as the Ravens are concerned. They beat Luck, Manning and Brady. So, I feel pretty comfortable with them going up against a second string QB in the Super Bowl.
                    Keep wishing homeboy the Niners are going to crush those birds.... First the Falcons now the Ravens. ITs going to go down. CK7 all the way!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MamaHuevo View Post
                      Keep wishing homeboy the Niners are going to crush those birds.... First the Falcons now the Ravens. ITs going to go down. CK7 all the way!!!!
                      What, me worry? Nah, not at all!

Comment

Working...
                      X