• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jlgonzalez07 View Post
    Who the f#ck is Gambi? That's the g@yest thing I've ever heard
    Bambi but gay-er

Comment

Garcias toughness is questionable and could be the crack in his armor. What if gamboa breaks his nose with a punch? how will he react?

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
        This is an often cited thing about Gamboa. Yuri is cocky, so he likes to showboat against lesser opposition. That's partly why he's been dropped a few times. Gamboa is also reckless, at times, due to his hyper-aggressive style. But Yuri is smart. He knows when he's in there against a dangerous banger. He utterly outclassed Ponce De Leon by staying outside and closing the distance only to score. In fact, Gamboa often only drops his hands when he's at a safe distance. The only times he's really open is when he's going in for an all-out assault.

As I've said before, I don't see Yuri coming down to meet Mikey. Garcia will have to move up. Even then, Gamboa seems to have his sights set on 135. Time will tell.
        Yes, he does have some showboat in him. But I am confident the times he's dropped his hands are when he is pressing for a ko. He also moves straight back sometimes and thats always dangerous.

Again dude is very talented and fast as hell. I just hope he didn't lose alot when he was off. Gamboa strikes me as the kind of guy who needs to stay active so he learns to keep those hands up!

Hopefully, he will learn the easy way and not the hard way.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
          Garcias toughness is questionable and could be the crack in his armor. What if gamboa breaks his nose with a punch? how will he react?
          I expected Mikey's toughness to be tested against Salido, but the fight was stopped before the final exam.

Comment

Working...
          X