No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia: Mikey Has The Qualities To Dominate Gamboa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ox805er View Post
    It would be a boring fight! They're both defensive fighters, in the sense that they fight back pedaling.. It'd be a stare down in the center of the ring with the boo birds out in full effect! They'd both be too scared of making a mistake!
    mikey isn't a defensive fighter?? he's a counterpuncher but he does know how to apply pressure very well

gamboa will not take those shots as well as salido did and he was knocked down 4 times

Comment

With Gamboa weighing 148 on fight night mikey better be ready to come up but then Gamboa would whoop his ass and his fans will say he jumped up in weight. and anything lower than 130 I'm not interested in cause Gamboa is obviously struggling to make that weight.

but we know GarcÃ*a is just talking. we already know what happened in the past.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        With Gamboa weighing 148 on fight night mikey better be ready to come up but then Gamboa would whoop his ass and his fans will say he jumped up in weight. and anything lower than 130 I'm not interested in cause Gamboa is obviously struggling to make that weight.

I would never say that...I'm going on the record right now saying mikey beats gamboa at ANY weight. so if this fight ever comes off u may quote me

he'll be on the end of that heavy handed jab until mikey puts him on his ass for good

Comment

is like when el cacique en el hood gets locked up, and some lil punk starts talking ish. But he knows he only doing that cuz el cacique is not around to put him on his place. We all know mickey never wanted that fight when there was a possibility to make it, el cabron said : pues como que en estos momentos no se puede guey (with a goofy mexican accent)

Comment

dumb did you see his nose it was like 90 degrees

Comment

I'd take Gamboa. Much easier to counter Salido than it is to counter Gamboa. I'd love to see it.

Comment

Gamboas speed would be a problem

So would Mikeys power

Would love to see it

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA-
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

I would never say that...I'm going on the record right now saying mikey beats gamboa at ANY weight. so if this fight ever comes off u may quote me

he'll be on the end of that heavy handed jab until mikey puts him on his ass for good
                  I'm not sure why you quoting me like my post was directed towards you. I was simply dropping my 2 cents about this fight.

Comment

I'm not sure why you quoting me like my post was directed towards you. I was simply dropping my 2 cents about this fight.

I wasn't bro...just confident mikey would beat gamboa

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

is like when el cacique en el hood gets locked up, and some lil punk starts talking ish. But he knows he only doing that cuz el cacique is not around to put him on his place. We all know mickey never wanted that fight when there was a possibility to make it, el cabron said : pues como que en estos momentos no se puede guey (with a goofy mexican accent)
                      they already know what It is man. same thing with Broner, talking mad **** when Gamboa was inactive trying to get his contract stuff sorted out. Now that he's back in the ring he's quiet. Guerrero confronts him and he cant even look the man in the eye.

Comment

Working...
                      X