Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salido: My Nose Was Broken Too, Mexicans Don't Quit!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all the damage to salidos face was done by punches.
    the only damage he did was by what looked to be an foul due to being frustrated.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      that's the thing he showed no one at FW can possibly beat him..... but when things got tough he and his trainer found a way out.

He can dominate 11 rounds, destroy and drop Siri 20 times but if he quits in the 12th when Siri starts to catch him and foul him... it shows alot about Mikey. Specially since it's the biggest fight of his career.
      lol tell me when did he quit??? when did he begged the doctor/trainer to stop the fight ala alexander style??? Basically this is what happened salido headbutted him which in my opinion was intentionally. after the round garcia told the ref that was a headbutt did you see that the ref said yes it was a headbutt and i see that in order if the fight gets stope it wouldn't be a tko win for salido.

The ref called the doctor he checked it out and said he couldn't continue that the end of the story. so what would of happened if the doctor said he could continue. Lets say a couple of looping right hand lands from salido and he does permanent damage or any serious damage then the doctor gets blamed and looses his license then everyone will be critizing the doctor how he could of saved his career.

People like you are stupid boxing fans calling him a quitter when he completely outclassed salido mayweather-corrales style. or when he started complaining and begging the doctor to stop the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        I was on the fence about Salido because of his steroid use, but him acting so disgraceful in defeat just means he's a sack of ****. When you get clowned that hard and then bust the guy with a headbutt, STFU and don't act as if you did anything right. You got destroyed and you cheated like a b'tch. Man up.
        If anyone is a b1tch it's Salido. Dude was getting fvkked up and made to look like the **** fighter he is and had to resort to cheating (intentionally head butting Mikey) because nothing else was working for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasheed Mexico View Post
          I really can't wait to see the rematch (as pointless as it will be).

I haven't see a fighter this thoroughly dominated as I seen Salido against Mikey.

Garcia made him look like a bum times ten but some how their are idiots on here that wanna bash Mikey?
          Salido is obviously doing this to secure an immediate rematch. Can't knock him for trying.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            I think Salido's underlying point is, it wouldn't have mattered if his own nose was broken from a punch or not, he would've kept going anyway. That's what makes Salido a dangerous fighter. If there's a rematch, Garcia is in trouble and will be forced to destroy Siri completely.
            I didn't see anything in the fight that indicated he was in trouble. Salido raise his workrate but didn't do anything proof is he never won a single round. Rematch would be bad for salido he would get destroyed and his career wold be over. He should just keep it at that rematch lopez or gamboa again he did better against him

Comment

When the doctor stops it.

Comment

Originally posted by periks19 View Post
                I didn't see anything in the fight that indicated he was in trouble. Salido raise his workrate but didn't do anything proof is he never won a single round. Rematch would be bad for salido he would get destroyed and his career wold be over. He should just keep it at that rematch lopez or gamboa again he did better against him
                Garcia and Salido are on different levels skill-wise, but I wasn't referring to that.
                Salido is a fighter with tons of heart and he'll keep coming until he gets stopped. The fact that he's even asking for a rematch shows what type of fighter he is. What happened when he went down? He got back up, it's what he does. Do I think Garcia will beat him again? Yes, but Salido now has extra motivation for next time. Salido is mentally tougher than Garcia, he knows what real adversity feels like, and I don't think Mikey has a 2nd gear to go to. If Siri has enough in the tank by the time he gets to Garcia, there will be problems. Either Mikey beats him easier in the rematch (i.e. Garcia/Morales 2), or Siri is gonna raise hell and get back his belt.

Comment

Pinches pochitos.....this is what McDonalds does to you.

Comment

Originally posted by ManOfVictory View Post
                    Pinches pochitos.....this is what McDonalds does to you.
                    This putos pochos de mierda

Comment

Jesus...........

Garcia won every round and made a fool out of the old man. I think Garcia's brother was foolish for telling Mikey not to rush things everytime he got Salido knocked down or in trouble. That fight should have been over during one of them knock downs via pure pressure.

Oh well Garcia won anyways as I predicted.

Comment

Working...
                      X