No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: We're Saving Mexico For Pacquiao-Marquez 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
    Pacquiao is a pathetic puppet. Seriously.
    Cant agree with you more... This coming from a Pac fan sinces his early years.. Pac just isnt the sharpest tool in the shed..

Comment

Originally posted by RedSmurf View Post
      I don't want this fight to happen, I'm 100% sure PAC stops Marquez this time around. Would be bad and in his hometown.
      Serves him right if it happens .. He should have taken his win and road off. Marquez performing at the same level he did 10 years ago are gone.. It was really evident that reflexes are gone, at this stage of his career. I hope for his sake he losses his tune up.

Comment

They don't test in Mexico or do they? I hope they don't for this fight lol.

Comment

Originally posted by mirizarr View Post
          Theres no way paq comes out with a decision on this one.
          you can bet that their will be a fair arrangement regarding the selection of judges. 1 U.S. Judge 1. Mexican Judge 1. either Filipino or International judge

Comment

Originally posted by g-wane View Post
            Serves him right if it happens .. He should have taken his win and road off. Marquez performing at the same level he did 10 years ago are gone.. It was really evident that reflexes are gone, at this stage of his career. I hope for his sake he losses his tune up.
            either that is case or Marquez was only training to land one punch and that is what it looked like from the sparring video leaked early that nacho was furious about

Comment

As a boxing analyst, It is my opinion that Pacquiao must avoid a Mexico venue at all costs. Let me explain why.

In a close contested fight, Pacquiao will not be handed a decision in enemy territory. Which means he must once again gamble to KO Marquez. Which means Marquez will again be waiting to time him. Which means Pacquiao will again get KOd. There is no game plan in Mexico for Pacquiao, Marquez knows this and that is why he wants the fight in Mexico where he has homefield advantage.

If Pacquiao accepts and signs to fight Marquez in Mexico, it will be a sure loss and he will eventually no longer be a force in boxing. I for one will not be surprised at all if after by the start of 2014, Pac is already retired.

Comment

Originally posted by HolyGhost View Post
                As a boxing analyst, It is my opinion that Pacquiao must avoid a Mexico venue at all costs. Let me explain why.

In a close contested fight, Pacquiao will not be handed a decision in enemy territory. Which means he must once again gamble to KO Marquez. Which means Marquez will again be waiting to time him. Which means Pacquiao will again get KOd. There is no game plan in Mexico for Pacquiao, Marquez knows this and that is why he wants the fight in Mexico where he has homefield advantage.

If Pacquiao accepts and signs to fight Marquez in Mexico, it will be a sure loss and he will eventually no longer be a force in boxing. I for one will not be surprised at all if after by the start of 2014, Pac is already retired.
                I disagree Hopkins went into enemy territory and won a decision against pascal everyone is well aware of the scoring problems when these two fight roach said it before if it goes the distance he dosen't think he'll get the decision and the Marquez camp feels the same way personally I don't think any fighter goes in thinking on winning by decision neither fighter wants it in the hands of the judges so without risk there is no reward.

Comment

Some screaming about scoring?! Did no one see the the Martinez fight this weekend? Typical TR card

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
                    Pacquiao is a pathetic puppet. Seriously.
                    Originally posted by WESS View Post
                    You would think he would have left Bob like Hoya, Mayweather and Cotto did while also making the biggest fights and a lot more money in the process. It's a shame really.
                    Well, last time i checked, Pacquiao was asking for this fight minutes after 4th was over. So, why is he a puppet? But what the hell, there's nothing Pacquiao can do to please a bunch of haters over here.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      hahaah

Pac is too stupid to ask for them, his pride won't permit him, he couldn't even admit that Marquez shocked him with his power, even though you saw the look on his face when the first knockdown happen, he had a look of like "wtf where did you get that power? you never hit me that hard before."

Alex Ariza;s buddy buddy with Memo for some reason, so you know Ariza will not encourage Pac to take extra testing, and Roach is too timid to enforce it even though he knows deep inside something is fishy.

Pacquiao will get brutally destroyed again, Arum is stupid if he makes this fight in Mexico, he should make it in a neutral place like Canada.
                      This "too stupid" guy has accomplished more than what you will accomplish in your whole life. And i don't remember any excuses from Pacquiao after the KO.

Comment

Working...
                      X