Collapse
No announcement yet.

The best posible fight at 160 is Kid Chocolate vs GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its a great fight but id have Golovkin face Chavez Jnr or Sexy Serg over Quillin. Saul Alvarez too actually, GGG says he can do 154 but a catchweight would be nice Unrealistic of course but nice! I mean Canelo wont fight anyone at 154 never mind 160!

Great fights just waitng to be made and i got GGG winning em all, stopping all those guys too actually.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      Geale will never fight a top guy again (besides possibly a Sturm rematch). He's fighting Anthony Mundine, then likely Soliman and Sturm. So cross his name off the list.

Pirog, hopefully he gets healthy. Have no clue what's going to happen with him.
      Why do you say that? (not disagreeing, just wondering)

Comment

MW is getting to be a very strong division.

i like a lot of these fights.

daniel geale shouldnt be thrown around as a potential opponent. felix strum is / was all but a joke, and now he is getting up there in age.

there are four big names, who fight in the states and on american networks, that i'm interested in.

martinez, golovkin, chavez jr, quillin.

given that chavez Jr just got a shot at martinez, it would be appropriate for peter quillin and gennady golovkin to scrap for a shot at martinez.

all four of those guys will make for entertaining fights. they also look to be staying at 160, as well. 168 has some big and bad dudes, namely ward, froch, and kessler. 160 probably looks much more appealing to their handlers.

is there a dark horse?
        this story needs one.

se llama dmitry pirog. we don't know much about him, other than the fact that he knocked danny jacobs out.
        Last edited by New England; 01-20-2013, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
          Geale will never fight a top guy again (besides possibly a Sturm rematch). He's fighting Anthony Mundine, then likely Soliman and Sturm. So cross his name off the list.

Pirog, hopefully he gets healthy. Have no clue what's going to happen with him.
          I think Geale is more interested in fighting Golovkin than the other MWs, but that probably doesn't say much. No top MW is gonna get in there with GGG if they aren't heavily persuaded or if they have other options. Very sad when you think about it, cuz he clearly has a lot of entertainment value.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post

he's praying out loud.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
              I think Geale is more interested in fighting Golovkin than the other MWs, but that probably doesn't say much. No top MW is gonna get in there with GGG if they aren't heavily persuaded or if they have other options. Very sad when you think about it, cuz he clearly has a lot of entertainment value.
              Because Geale was already stripped rather than fight Golovkin so he can fight Anthony Mundine and Geale said he wants Soliman after that and a Sturm rematch. So there you go. Geale isn't fighting Golovkin, Peter, etc. These are good money fights for him and safe fights as well.

Comment

I would rather see Pirog vs GGG

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

if they offered him enough money i have no doubt that martinez would take the fight. i think he'd win, after seeing rosado use the ring and take a lot of golovkin's fight changing power away early on.

golovkin actually learned a lot last night. he's never been in with a young guy who can make him have to work to cut the ring off, while coming back at him with gas. when golovkin landed his bombs early rosado was shook a bit, but he never went down.

golovkin actually started to figure out how to... you know... not get hit with punches to the face.

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
                    Its a great fight but id have Golovkin face Chavez Jnr or Sexy Serg over Quillin. Saul Alvarez too actually, GGG says he can do 154 but a catchweight would be nice Unrealistic of course but nice! I mean Canelo wont fight anyone at 154 never mind 160!

Great fights just waitng to be made and i got GGG winning em all, stopping all those guys too actually.

alvarez will obviously never happen, but i'd pay to see that fight.

i'm actually starting to think sergio maravilla can outpoint golovkin. it would be a very interesting fight. i think he'd mark him up and use the ring, and hope the big bombs never come.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      if they offered him enough money i have no doubt that martinez would take the fight. i think he'd win, after seeing rosado use the ring and take a lot of golovkin's fight changing power away early on.
                      You honestly believe Lou Dibella would make a Martinez-Golovkin fight? C'mon man, it's not going to happen. Ever. Dibella is all "who the fuck is golovkin!?!" and yet he loves the Martin Murray's and Darren Barker's of the world, who obviously aren't bringing in boatloads of cash.

Comment

Working...
                      X