No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin on Fighting Sergio Martinez, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    Catchweight, or full weight Martinez has never fought at supermiddleweight. Floyd & Martinez have been 54lb champs. Martinez will meet him right there. Nothing to compare really. Either way I don't care, I know what's up. Martinez/Floyd at 154 is dangerous. But Floyd/hypejob at 154 is the fight Floyd fans want. I know.
    I honestly don't wanna see Martinez vs Ward, because I know who would win by a landslide. Ward would demolish Martinez. I say Martinez is too big, Chavez jr, Kid chocolate these guys would be trouble for Floyd not on skills but size wise. That is why you haven't heard them call him out accept Martinez. Floyd whooped everybody's ass that he fought!

And beat the person who beat the person, who he was supposedly scared of now how does that sound? I'm done schooling people now!

Comment

Stars20, Ward beats Martinez. Which is why Martinez probably never tried to fight the dude. Add the fact that Martinez has never fought at 168 & has no intention of fighting there, there's really nothing to compare.

Unlike Floyd fans however, you won't catch me saying, (well Martinez will beat Ward), then make excuses as to why he won't fight him. Andre Ward is the best fighter in the entire sport. No one at 168 can beat him & no small middleweight moving up can beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by Starz20 View Post
        I honestly don't wanna see Martinez vs Ward, because I know who would win by a landslide. Ward would demolish Martinez. I say Martinez is too big, Chavez jr, Kid chocolate these guys would be trouble for Floyd not on skills but size wise. That is why you haven't heard them call him out accept Martinez. Floyd whooped everybody's ass that he fought!

And beat the person who beat the person, who he was supposedly scared of now how does that sound? I'm done schooling people now!
        I guess I was posting when you responded. But Martinez cannot compete with Ward, he'd get destroyed. You'll find I'm not like Floyd fans that say Floyd can beat Martinez, then give excuses as to why Floyd (shouldn't) fight him. Martinez cannot beat Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          I guess I was posting when you responded. But Martinez cannot compete with Ward, he'd get destroyed. You'll find I'm not like Floyd fans that say Floyd can beat Martinez, then give excuses as to why Floyd (shouldn't) fight him. Martinez cannot beat Ward.
          I would love to see Floyd and Martinez fight but I just don't see Floyd being good enough at any weight over 147 to beat Sergio Martinez. I won't say Martinez is too big for Floyd being that Martinez fought at 154 some years ago but I will say that he is big and skilled enough to hand Floyd his first loss. Ward said himself that Martinez is too small for him but it is the same with Martinez/Floyd. Ward is big and skilled he would massacre Martinez. Floyd even admitted he would fight Martinez at a catch weight of 150, so if he feels he needs a catch weight for Martinez then he knows what's up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
            Dibella has nightmares over Golovkin-Martinez and loosing his cash cow in Martinez.
            I'm sure that is true.

Comment

Working...
            X