No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin on Fighting Sergio Martinez, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
    Dibella has nightmares over Golovkin-Martinez and loosing his cash cow in Martinez.
    I think Mayweather has worse nightmares stepping in the ring with Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by SwineFlu View Post
      That's obvious. Floyd fans hate this fight but love the prospect of unproven hypejobs though, yessir!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        That's obvious. Floyd fans hate this fight but love the prospect of unproven hypejobs though, yessir!!
        Naw bruh Sergio is a MW 160 if that is the case he should face GGG who is in his weight division! Or if he loves catch weights move up 4 pounds and have Andre move down 4 pounds and face him or is that too much?? So if Ward is too big for Sergio?? Than how come Sergio isn't too big for Floyd?

Don't be a hypocrite when answering the question! And if you do say Ward is too big for Sergio... Than does that make Sergio a ***** for not wanting to fight Ward??

And how come he never mentioned facing him who is currently #2 on everybody lists as the top boxer. That's like Chad Dawson who is two divisions higher at 175 keep asking to fight Martinez at 168, would Martinez be a ***** for turning that fight down??

Can't NOBODY, I REPEAT, CAN'T NOBODY answer these questions honestly!! I am listening for the response bruh! And point in case if GGG does win tonight looking good, he should face Martinez!

Comment

Originally posted by Starz20 View Post
          Naw bruh Sergio is a MW 160 if that is the case he should face GGG who is in his weight division! Or if he loves catch weights move up 4 pounds and have Andre move down 4 pounds and face him or is that too much?? So if Ward is too big for Sergio?? Than how come Sergio isn't too big for Floyd?

Don't be a hypocrite when answering the question! And if you do say Ward is too big for Sergio... Than does that make Sergio a ***** for not wanting to fight Ward??

And how come he never mentioned facing him who is currently #2 on everybody lists as the top boxer. That's like Chad Dawson who is two divisions higher at 175 keep asking to fight Martinez at 168, would Martinez be a ***** for turning that fight down??

Can't NOBODY, I REPEAT, CAN'T NOBODY answer these questions honestly!! I am listening for the response bruh! And point in case if GGG does win tonight looking good, he should face Martinez!

martinez and mayweather are further apart in size than are martinez and ward. martinez is markedly smaller, though. he'd lose. in his prime, i think mayweather could beat martinez. now that he's slowed a bit and become more available i think it would be a relatively even fight. weight could be the deciding factor. at 160 martinez would probably win. at 154 floyd would probably take it. it's unfortunate that the weight would be such a factor, but let's be real, they are not the same size.

Comment

Originally posted by Starz20
            Quote:

Originally Posted by Bushbaby

You're an idiot... Stop trying to defend Floyd and keep up with the world of boxing. Ward already he said he wont do catchweights with Martinez.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by SwineFlu View Post
              Well I think if Martinez ever faced Mayweather his defense would get throughly exposed. No one likes saying but yes Martinez is very easy to hit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
                Dibella has nightmares over Golovkin-Martinez and loosing his cash cow in Martinez.
                Like Fraud has nightmares about fighting PAC, Martinez, and any real threat so he chooses the safer fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Starz20 View Post

Catchweight, or full weight Martinez has never fought at supermiddleweight. Floyd & Martinez have been 54lb champs. Martinez will meet him right there. Nothing to compare really. Either way I don't care, I know what's up. Martinez/Floyd at 154 is dangerous. But Floyd/hypejob at 154 is the fight Floyd fans want. I know.

Comment

One thing guys Like Golovkin who like to call everyone out without really doing much have in common. They always lose before they get a chance.

Now I really like Golovkin, and I think he is a beast with good skill. He needs to beat some people and do it fast. He has 31 and his best win is Proksa. Proksa is underrated on here though and that was a great win.

What Golovkin needs to understand though is no one will fight a guy like him until they are backed into a corner and have to.

Edit: This is why I rarely post here anywhere after 4 years on this board. The discussion in just one page has turned into a Floyd discussion.

Comment

So check this out. I'm a huge Martinez fan. But a bigger boxing fan. Golovkin is a super talent. Both these men are great for boxing. They are gentleman outside the ring and warriors inside the ropes. Would I like to see this fight? Yes of course! The truth is..GGG is earning his stripes, hence his opponent. He will soon be the middleweight king. On the other hand u have Martinez who bacame the middle weight king by moving his way forward slowly by earning his stripes! So to be fair, Martinez should have his day to make $$$ while GGG can wait. He'll get his. In boxing nobody will give u the easy road. If u wanna have soar grapes have them with the boxers such as Canelo and Chavez Jr. Not becuz of they're skill becuz we can all agree they are very talented. But these are fighter (in my opinion) who have reached the top without earning it. The problem with this is thy wanna remain there by fighting unworthy opponents. This is boxing's problem. But much respect to Chavez for taking the Martinez fight. But we all saw the result. Did he deserve the acclaim? Did he earn the belief that many had that he could beat a real TOP NOTCH FIGHTER? The simple answer is no! So to wrap up my point. If your a golovkin fan u should also be a Martinez fan. They are two warriors woven from the same cloth. With they're incredible talents and unwillingness to sellout. They willl both take the same path of fighters fearing them and ducking them. But it's boxing. The best will always rise! Unfortunately the ones that do it right have to wait longer. Long live boxing!

Comment

Working...
                      X