Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i cant wait til rigo beats el chino's ass we gonna feast on these cats

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      Something tells me you're that dude who used to go by JuanmaATG or some ****.
      Na bro
      I'm just with Team Juanma, Team Ríos, and Team Donaire.
      You just hate the fighters I like.... And vice versa.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Hoff View Post
        Na bro
        I'm just with Team Juanma, Team Ríos, and Team Donaire.
        You just hate the fighters I like.... And vice versa.

Oh you only support guys with zero defense, no wonder you don't like Rigondeaux.

Comment

Good response? Of course Im a Rigo fan look at my location. Man, you're something else. You wanted to talk **** now you want me to "hop off your nuts"?
          Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          Dumbass? Notice how I said HIM AND OTHER PEOPLE? DURF!

You make zero ****ing sense. First you tell me that Rigo and "other people"(his fans) have a good amateur record to brag about making it sound like you're not part of the "other people" and now you tell me you are? What a ****ing spaz.

Comment

• Originally posted by jab2theballs View Post
            You make zero ****ing sense. First you tell me that Rigo and "other people"(his fans) have a good amateur record to brag about making it sound like you're not part of the "other people" and now you tell me you are? What a ****ing spaz.
            Your reading comprehension is like below 0. I said other people cause they're the ones who brag about it. If I bragged about it along with those OTHER PEOPLE I would've said "US". Im a Rigo fan but never do I bring up what he did in the amateurs when talking about match ups. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              Oh you only support guys with zero defense, no wonder you don't like Rigondeaux.
              Defense or no defense, they keep us entertained. You can't say the same about RiWHO and Lara. There's a reason why they only have 5 fans.... Make it 6 now. Lmfao.

Comment

• Got lots of respect for rigo,he's got an outstanding amateur record and as a boxing fan you can't hate on him,but at the same time I know that amateur boxing can't be compared to pro boxing that's why I think donaire will win the fight..donaire has too much experience as a pro and fought good people along the way which rigo hasn't done as a pro..may the better man win but donaire should have not much trouble beating him.
                Last edited by BoZz; 01-20-2013, 12:52 AM.

Comment

• I like the fact that he's underrated on here. He's so solid

Comment

• Originally posted by rambov View Post
                    I like the fact that he's underrated on here. He's so solid
                    Underrated? On here people talk about him like the next coming of Jesus after having 11 fights basically against cab drivers. More like overrated.

Comment

Your reading comprehension is like below 0. I said other people cause they're the ones who brag about it. If I bragged about it along with those OTHER PEOPLE I would've said "US". Im a Rigo fan but never do I bring up what he did in the amateurs when talking about match ups. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                      So you're a fan based on blinded nationalism . You brought up his amateur record for "other people" when comparing him to Canelo? How convenient.
                      He's 32 years old and has beaten nobody. Canelo is 22 with little amateur background, and he has more than enough time to make a name for himself. Rigo has none.
                      Last edited by jab2theballs; 01-20-2013, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X