No announcement yet.

Guillermo Rigondeaux; FACTS!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    Not those guys. I'm not trying to hate on the Cubans, it's a noticeable pattern though, I just gave you a few names who didn't suffer from weak amateur training. Whether it's a lack of conditioning, or them being pushed too fast into 8/10 rounders, probably both.
    Your post suggests otherwise. You mention the lesser Cubans and claim it's a pattern while mentioning TOP NOTCH amateur training. If it's a pattern in Cubans with top notch amateur training why did you not list Gamboa, Lara and Rigo? You're full of it. You listed a Despaigne that got to the states at nearly 40 fkin years of age.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      Me? Show me 1 fkin post of me talking about Rigo's amateur career or bragging about it... tool.
      Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      Rigo at least got an amateur pedigree for him and other people to brag about.
      ****ING DUMB ASS.

Comment

• Originally posted by jab2theballs View Post
        ****ING DUMB ASS.
        Dumbass? Notice how I said HIM AND OTHER PEOPLE? DURF!

Please kindly find your way out of these forums cause you just made yourself look like a damn idiot.

Comment

Your post suggests otherwise. You mention the lesser Cubans and claim it's a pattern while mentioning TOP NOTCH amateur training. If it's a pattern in Cubans with top notch amateur training why did you not list Gamboa, Lara and Rigo? You're full of it. You listed a Despaigne that got to the states at nearly 40 fkin years of age.
          You lost the thread. You were talking about Rances as a bum cause he didn't get the right training. I just gave you examples of guys with the best training that exhibit the same pattern. It doesn't make them bums, they probably all have title potential if moved properly. and that list is far from exhaustive, no need to cherrypick from it.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            You lost the thread. You were talking about Rances as a bum cause he didn't get the right training. I just gave you examples of guys with the best training that exhibit the same pattern. It doesn't make them bums, they probably all have title potential if moved properly. and that list is far from exhaustive, no need to cherrypick from it.
            We were competing for this thread? Well congrats man, this thread is all yours now!

Comment

Dumbass? Notice how I said HIM AND OTHER PEOPLE? DURF!

Please kindly find your way out of these forums cause you just made yourself look like a damn idiot.

If you're not a Rigo fan then hop off my nuts.

Comment

We were competing for this thread? Well congrats man, this thread is all yours now!
                Who said we were competing? You said I was hating on Cuban fighters disregarding the context, what I was responding to.

Btw, just checked Despaigne's age, he's a whole 7 months older than Rigo, and less than 2 years older than Gamboa. Pretty disingenuous to use that excuse, hope it doesn't come out after the Donaire fight.

Comment

• Fact- Has 5 fans.

Bradley has 6

Bradley>>>RiWHO

Comment

• Originally posted by jab2theballs View Post
                    If you're not a Rigo fan then hop off my nuts.
                    Good response? Of course Im a Rigo fan look at my location. Man, you're something else. You wanted to talk **** now you want me to "hop off your nuts"?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Hoff View Post
                      Fact- Has 5 fans.

Bradley has 6

Bradley>>>RiWHO
                      Something tells me you're that dude who used to go by JuanmaATG or some ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X