Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Hayes ko of Chisora leave Vitali shook?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    99% of all top HW have never been scared of another man. that's not how their brains work.

"shook" is not in the vocabulary of a 6'8", 250 lb professional boxer with one of the highest KO ratios ever...
    Maybe not when you are young and feel strong, but when you get old and start gassing out faster, that has to make you think.

Comment

Vitali never said he would fight Haye if he beat Chisora. It's amazing how comfortable people are to outright lie.

Haye has already pulled out of fights with both brothers, probably with the aim of fighting them when they were older. Haye refused to fight a 37-year-old Vitali, and now wants to fight him when he is closing in on 42. Moreover, Haye tried to discredit Wladimir's win with his toe excuse. If I were Vitali I wouldn't grant the turd a fight either, especially as he is not even the best fighter in his own nation anymore.

Haye needs to stop ducking Arreola, Charr, and Fury. These guys have been calling him out, and he has been ignoring them.

Comment

I'd like to see Vitali fight Haye or Fury. If not, just retire.

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post
          Vitali is definitely shook, it's obvious and self-evident. He said he'd fight Haye if he beat Chisora but after Haye stopped him Vitali just disappeared for a while then resurfaced and faced Charr instead of Haye, acting as if people would forget about his promise to fight Haye (and some people seem to have forgotten or pretend like it never happened). I don't think it's even a debatable issue at this stage, the evidence is damning.. Vitali is scared.
          when?at the post confrence?while vitali and his managers sat back and laughed at chisora and haye for looking like the lil hood rats they are.why won't haye fight in kiev?didn't haye just lose to wlad?why not fight vitali instaed of wlad?how tough was haye when he was next to vitali and vitali took his hat?

Comment

Vits is definitely shook. Its no longer personal and strictly about money. Look for Vittles to find another weak link to cash out and preserve his win streak on.

Comment

The Klitschko world is shook. The fans are coming up with every excuse they can and non of them make any sense.

Haye's a coward by not fighting domestic competition and choosing the 2nd best HW instead. What planet does that make any sense on?

They are saying the exact same crap about Haye ducking fighters as they did before the Chisora fight was signed. They said Haye wouldn't fight Chisora because he's too dangerous etc. Same **** different names.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                The Klitschko world is shook. The fans are coming up with every excuse they can and non of them make any sense.

Haye's a coward by not fighting domestic competition and choosing the 2nd best HW instead. What planet does that make any sense on?

They are saying the exact same crap about Haye ducking fighters as they did before the Chisora fight was signed. They said Haye wouldn't fight Chisora because he's too dangerous etc. Same **** different names.
                Its sad. Very, very sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post

Close the thread, this guy has just nailed it.

Comment

Vitali has an iron chin. He's never been hurt so he wont be afraid of a former cruiserweight. The reason Vitali couldn't find the KO is because being so big, most of his punches hit Chisora on the top the head, very few found the chin.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                      Vitali did not punish Chisora and looked bad in that fight,even after the fight Chisora was still talking ****,made Vitali doubt himself..Haye made easy work of him bout at the press conference and in the ring
                      don't worry i have the interview & will post it when i do my haye fights. right after the fight vitali said chisora was slow & if he was faster he would have been in trouble...right from vitali's mouth after the fight. i give him props for his honesty then haye destroys chisora...make your own conclusions to the topic

Comment

Working...
                      X