Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Hayes ko of Chisora leave Vitali shook?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    He wont even fight the #3 guy Haye,didnt fight Valuez either...you cant compare Vitalis bum ass resume to Floyds so why you even brought Floyd up is beyond me
    who is comparing resume?

Comment

99% of all top HW have never been scared of another man. that's not how their brains work.

"shook" is not in the vocabulary of a 6'8", 250 lb professional boxer with one of the highest KO ratios ever...

Comment

people don't seem to note that the fight was agreed but haye decided to fight chisora instead.

Comment

Vitali wanting to either fight Stiverne or retire doesn't make him look good. It wasn't too long ago that Vitali was saying he wanted to punish and KO Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            He wasn't worth 10 million at the time, why fight Povetkin when he can fight the 2nd best HW. He brings the most money than any other fight to the table and it's a fight that is in the most demand. People like you are a bunch of ******s, calling Haye a coward for wanting to fight the 2nd best HW and saying he should fight weaker fighters. Are you a boxing fan? Because you don't sound like one.

No need for the name calling, tough guy.
            2nd best but is 42 and clearly well past his prime.
            He could be fighting the 3rd best heavyweight who may well be the 2nd best now that is in his prime for a world title and just as much money.

Why not fight Povetkin?

Not to mention Vitali has said for some time he wants his retirement fight in Kiev, Haye won't go there. According to Haye ''Too dangerous for a blackman to go to'' Haye is just a diva.

Comment

Vitali is definitely shook, it's obvious and self-evident. He said he'd fight Haye if he beat Chisora but after Haye stopped him Vitali just disappeared for a while then resurfaced and faced Charr instead of Haye, acting as if people would forget about his promise to fight Haye (and some people seem to have forgotten or pretend like it never happened). I don't think it's even a debatable issue at this stage, the evidence is damning.. Vitali is scared.

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post
                Vitali is definitely shook, it's obvious and self-evident. He said he'd fight Haye if he beat Chisora but after Haye stopped him Vitali just disappeared for a while then resurfaced and faced Charr instead of Haye, acting as if people would forget about his promise to fight Haye (and some people seem to have forgotten or pretend like it never happened). I don't think it's even a debatable issue at this stage, the evidence is damning.. Vitali is scared.
                This is true,people can perceive it in different ways

Comment

Will we get this fight this year?or will he fight another unknown nobody

Comment

Can't believe i'd say this, but I agree with Larry on this one.

But as New England said, I wouldn't say "Shook", just avoiding Haye.

Comment

I'm pretty confident that he's having trouble with injuries and is considering whether a challenging fight is a wise idea or not. Somehow, we still have a legion of dolts that think there is some foundation of which they can criticize a boxer in his 40's. That sort of thing comes from either passionate hatred or just plain stupidity. If we're going to carry on with this logic, let's talk about giving Foreman a chance to avenge his loss to Ali, since age and injuries are apparently no longer relevant in this forum.

Comment

Working...
                      X