Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Hayes ko of Chisora leave Vitali shook?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    If he does not fight Haye then he should just retire,cause most want Vitali-haye or nothing
    you can say the same about floyd the only fights people wanna see is against pacquiao or martinez so if he doesn't fight them i guess he should just retire right?

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
      matters to who?i doubt a fighter cares how another fighter wins especially a fighter like vitali who has been boxing for years.was hopkins scared of trinidad for knocking out joppy?was floyd scared of shane because he knocked out margarito?
      You're right no fighter is afraid of fighting another and ducking doesn't exist because of this............................ wtf?

Comment

??what the hell does floyd and manny have to do with this thread?
        floyd and manny are boxers just like vitali and haye im just pointing out your hippocrisy if vitali is shook of haye than you must also believe floyd was shook of pacquiao

Comment

you can say the same about floyd the only fights people wanna see is against pacquiao or martinez so if he doesn't fight them i guess he should just retire right?
          make a thread about it man,atleast floyd is fighting champions and #1 fighters int heir divisions...can you say that bout vitali?

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            You're right no fighter is afraid of fighting another and ducking doesn't exist because of this............................ wtf?
            you and some of these other clowns believe in this ducking fighters but realistically most fights don't happen because of money or status not because fighter A is scared of fighter B

Comment

make a thread about it man,atleast floyd is fighting champions and #1 fighters int heir divisions...can you say that bout vitali?
              so who should have vitali fought in the last 3 years?if vitali fought #1 fighters in the divison like you ask would he than not be shook of haye?

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                Then you should also remember that Haye's only income was coming from Setanta which was in massive debt and couldnt afford to pay him. Nobody is going to fight for free.

What does David ''excuse-maker'' Hayes income have to do with anything? The man is worth at least £10,000,000! I am sure he was getting paid nicely anyway from his sponsorships, adverts etc

If he needs money then he should be more active. Why not fight Povetkin since he called him out? That way he'd have a title and be in a far better position to make demands.

Haye don't even bring anything to the table. He has no title, his HW resume is a bit of a joke...Its all this now but if Vitali fought and beat him, they'd soon change their tune to dismiss a 42yr old Vitali's victory.

This is just all from the same people that said Haye stretches Wladimir. All crawling from under the rock they hid behind.

Comment

so who should have vitali fought in the last 3 years?if vitali fought #1 fighters in the divison like you ask would he than not be shook of haye?
                  He wont even fight the #3 guy Haye,didnt fight Valuez either...you cant compare Vitalis bum ass resume to Floyds so why you even brought Floyd up is beyond me

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    What does David ''excuse-maker'' Hayes income have to do with anything? The man is worth at least £10,000,000! I am sure he was getting paid nicely anyway from his sponsorships, adverts etc

If he needs money then he should be more active. Why not fight Povetkin since he called him out? That way he'd have a title and be in a far better position to make demands.

Haye don't even bring anything to the table. He has no title, his HW resume is a bit of a joke...Its all this now but if Vitali fought and beat him, they'd soon change their tune to dismiss a 42yr old Vitali's victory.

This is just all from the same people that said Haye stretches Wladimir. All crawling from under the rock they hid behind.
                    He wasn't worth 10 million at the time, why fight Povetkin when he can fight the 2nd best HW. He brings the most money than any other fight to the table and it's a fight that is in the most demand. People like you are a bunch of ******s, calling Haye a coward for wanting to fight the 2nd best HW and saying he should fight weaker fighters. Are you a boxing fan? Because you don't sound like one.

Comment

He wont even fight the #3 guy Haye,didnt fight Valuez either...you cant compare Vitalis bum ass resume to Floyds so why you even brought Floyd up is beyond me
                      we are not talking about resumes or is that what this thread is about? i thought the thread was about vitali supposedly being shook and the reason i brought up floyd is because what you are trying to accuse vitali of some feel the same about floyd you wanna bring up resumes and other stuff because you know you are a hippocrit the topic is of someone bein shook of another fighter not about resume

Comment

Working...
                      X