Collapse
No announcement yet.

27/4/2013 end of an era

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lmao @ these people claiming Donaire is a hype. What hype? What fanboys? He doesn't have a bandwagon. Nothing. What's even more perplexing is the fact that Donaire is one of the best in the world hands down, and some people still can't see it. This isn't a matter of opinion. It's a f***ing fact. roflmao @ this thread!

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Questionable chin because he ate a perfect left hook from a guy who is 5ft8, rehydrated to 134lbs in other words huge at the weight and is a big puncher with a very potent left hook? He took that fight on short notice, he had zero time to prepare and had to adapt from the word go.

Chinny because he got clipped off balance against Corboda who again is a big guy and a big puncher? He wasn't hurt.

He recovered from the Marroquinn shot superbly and dropped him twice and shut the guy out.

If he was being hurt on the other hand, stunned, buckled and having to run away against the likes of Mathebula, Conception & the likes then I'd be slightly concerned.

If he marked up badly in just about every fight he was in and had zero defense, I'd be slightly concerned.

Enjoy whilst you can, come april the 27th you will be sat dreaming of the left hook, you'll be jumping off you chair as Donaire lunges in ''finish him, finish him!'' you will mistake his desperation and it'll end in tears when Rigondeaux claps him the fcuk out.
      1,000,000 crying Filipino's as the new found hero is slumped on the canvas, clutching his side as he grimaces in pain.
      lol , you have more excuses than rigo has fights... he got dropped becuase he got a ****ty chin ..he got caught by lefthooks, becuase he's susceptible to it, period...rigo is far from flawless ..that pawing jab is going to be his downfall. and if he boxes , i see him getting outworked...i seriopusly do'nt see this being competitive , maybe boring but not competitive.. you'all are only gonna be braggin he survived the fight ..
      Last edited by puga; 01-17-2013, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        This is gonna be a very interesting match-up. Both guys are pure counter-punchers and don't like to press the action. Somebody is gonna have to. I wonder how much bigger Donaire is gonna look like compared to Rigo in the ring.
        And most likely it will be Donaire and that's where he makes his mistakes that Rigo needs to capitalize on.

Comment

Who needs Cubans when we have... DAN!

Now we need to get you on the Gamboa and Lara wagon to completely become one of us.

Dan I hope for your sake that Rigo does not lose. It's you vs like... 20 others.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            Who needs Cubans when we have... DAN!

Now we need to get you on the Gamboa and Lara wagon to completely become one of us.

Dan I hope for your sake that Rigo does not lose. It's you vs like... 20 others.

Hahaha! I have been on the Gamboa bandwagon for some time though I do feel he is a bit vulnerable. I've never really rated Lara tbh I think hes good on the outside & has a laser left hand I just don't really feel he is that well rounded.
            Sullivan Barrera is another Cuban I have high hopes for!

Its nothing knew, I had most of the board against me when I said Abril would school Rios. Barker would have good success against Sergio etc etc Sometimes you just have to go against the grain.
            There is little doubt in my mind that Rigo will beat Donaire one way or another. If Donaire pulls it off, I'll look a bit stupid admittedly and would have to give him props but right now, I don't see that happening. I genuinely feel he will totally outclass Donaire and make him look so ordinary.
            Rigondeaux is here to stay, he is the future.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              you troll pretty damn hard when it comes do donaire.

i'm not saying you're on the bushbaby / canelo level, but you're certainly picking up steam.
              Oh no sir, my man dan here is up there alright. Have you not seen his Khan threads/posts? Man, I have never seen Khan hated so hard. Classic stuff, I like.

Comment

Can't wait until he finally gets rid of this amateur hype job already

Comment

This thread will be bumped shortly after I assume.

Comment

I really don't care who get's exposed or who wins, as long as both fighter actually bring it and we get a WAR in the ring.

Comment

I'm picking Rigo as well, if he can take Donaire's punches I see him outboxing the crap out of Nonito.

Comment

Working...
                      X