No announcement yet.

27/4/2013 end of an era

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    I'm picking Rigo as well, if he can take Donaire's punches I see him outboxing the crap out of Nonito.
    LOL no way he takes donaire's punches without taking a nap. He get's wobbly legs everytime he gets hit flush. I think it's because he rarely gets hit in fights and sparring that when he does take a hit it shocks him, he's not used to it.

Donaire will tag him and once that happens rigo either goes to sleep or gets up and run for the rest of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
      You really have no ****in clue. Donaire fought like that because he felt mathebula's punches were not a threat to him at all. He was just toying with mathebula. How bout look at how accurate and sharp he was against Montiel? Or you just going to call montiel a bum.

Once rigo gets hit with one good punch he will run like a little *****.

Well I suppose he could afford to, as long as he finished the fight on his feet he was going to be handed the win regardless!
      His defense sucks, face it!
      I suppose he let Conception hit him repeatably too and I suppose he purposely ran away to tire himself out to make it more of an even contest to please the fans?

You Donaire fans are something else.

Yeah look how sharp and accurate he was in a fight that didn't even go 2 rounds

Comment

I think Rigo is a bit chinny. I think Donaire can get him out of there. It's a helluva fight, though. I think Top Rank is better than Golden Boy, with regard to match making. I think we are reminded of this throughout the year. Look at this Saturday, for example. Anyway, it's a helluva match and if it gets made, then 2013 will be on it's way to being a helluva year for boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Well I suppose he could afford to, as long as he finished the fight on his feet he was going to be handed the win regardless!
          I suppose he let Conception hit him repeatably too and I suppose he purposely ran away to tire himself out to make it more of an even contest to please the fans?

well , his defense is 10 times better than most of your fav fighter thats for sure with the exeption of floyd , guzman and the klits brothers...

Comment

It's so easy to spot the haters.

You hate on donaire for "ducking" rigo and now that he takes the fight, you discredit him 3 months before it even happens. Some guys will never do anything right to you keyboard critics who probably never been in a fight in your life.

Don't forget how big of a step this is for rigo, he has never fought anyone anywhere near the level of donaire and donaire has been in there mixing it up the big dogs for a long time. In boxing, your level of opposition is everything

I can't say who will win because this is boxing and anything can happen, but we will see.

my money is on donaire. You're high if you think anyone is just gonna walk in there and dominate donaire. This is a marathon. Not a sprint. Rigo will have to prove himself in there for 12 rounds. Donaire has already proven himself, unlike rigo.
            Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-17-2013, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Doanire's defense sucks yet hes never been knocked down. He swells up easy that I can say. his skin breaks down easily but rigo won`t be throwing 100 punches per round.

And you know that concepcion was 5 lbs over at the WEIGH IN for their fight and was the much bigger man fight night. Could rigo take the punishment concepcion took? LOL he doesn't even have the style.

Mares would have a greater chance beating donaire because of his workrate, chin, pressure style and the fact that donaire bruises and swells up easy.
              Last edited by TRTboy; 01-17-2013, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
                His defense sucks but he never been knocked down. He swells up easy that I can say. his skin breaks down easily but rigo won`t be throwing 100 punches per round.

And you know that concepcion was 5 lbs over at the WEIGH IN for their fight and was the much bigger man fight night. Could rigo take the punishment concepcion took? LOL he doesn't even have the style.

Mares would have a greater chance beating donaire because of his workrate, chin, pressure style and the fact that donaire bruises and swells up easy.

Because the guys he has been facing for most part have been washed up, tiny or a combination of the two. Though his chin does seem good, I won't deny that. He don't take a bodyshot well though.

Well Rigondeaux wouldn't have to take that sort of punishment because he isn't some bum with no defense.

Mares, oh please!
                Mares as in the guy who Rigondeaux toyed with in the AMs, knocked out in sparring. As in the feather-fisted, face-first brawler who has never even fought a legit 122lb fighter before? That Mares? Sure!

Comment

Because the guys he has been facing for most part have been washed up, tiny or a combination of the two.
                  Shut up man. Save your excuses for April. Nobody wants to hear that ****.

And the guys rigo have been facing are nothing, nobody, or a combination of the two.

I doubt rigo could even beat mathebula
                  Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-17-2013, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                    Shut up man. Save your excuses for April.

And the guys rigo have been facing are nothing, nobody, or a combination of the two.

I doubt rigo could even beat mathebula

Doubt he could beat Mathebula hahahaha! He'd snap that guy like the matchstick he is.

Anyway why don't we see how confident you really are in your idol. Seeing you have little points how about an embarrassing profile bet?

If Donaire losses I get to choose what picture you have in your Avi and what goes in your sig and if Rigo losses, you get to pick...

Comment

Doubt he could beat Mathebula hahahaha! He'd snap that guy like the matchstick he is.

Anyway why don't we see how confident you really are in your idol. Seeing you have little points how about an embarrassing profile bet?

If Donaire losses I get to choose what picture you have in your Avi and what goes in your sig and if Rigo losses, you get to pick...
                      A matchstick that would set your keyboard warrior ass on fire.

I don't really care lol, I'm just here for the boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X