No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Highlights from IV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woopwoop View Post
    anyone who argues that KD punch is anything but PEDs power is either a Marquez fan or an idiot, or both. That Is a FACT.
    your an idiot. show me proof that the punch is due to PED. Facts not opinion only.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
      your an idiot. show me proof that the punch is due to PED. Facts not opinion only.
      you are the delusional Idiot sir. you belong to the BOTH category.
      Last edited by woopwoop; 01-16-2013, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Pacquiao has stated himself that he didn't notice or see any difference in Marquez's punching power in the fourth fight in comparison to their last three bouts.

Pacquiao has no reason to lie about that.

Comment

Juan Diaz also looked good before Marquez knocked the fat off him.

Comment

anyone who argues that KD punch is anything but PEDs power is either a Marquez fan or an idiot, or both. That Is a FACT.
            You are the delusional one. Someone KTFO Pacquiao so he must have been on PED's Maybe PAC's chin has gone to **** over the years, maybe Marquez gained strength and sacrificed speed in attempt to look for a KO, maybe Pacquiao just got beat by a better boxer? PAC fans are the worst, I actually like PAC but his fans make it really hard to root for him. They remind me of Kobe Bryant stans.

Comment

Originally posted by lieutenant View Post
              You are the delusional one. Someone KTFO Pacquiao so he must have been on PED's Maybe PAC's chin has gone to **** over the years, maybe Marquez gained strength and sacrificed speed in attempt to look for a KO, maybe Pacquiao just got beat by a better boxer? PAC fans are the worst, I actually like PAC but his fans make it really hard to root for him. They remind me of Kobe Bryant stans.

You are shooting blanks trying sound like you know what you are talking about. Thats ok though. I don't have a problem with most Marquez fans.

I dont have a problem Pacquiao getting KTFO by Marquez, in fact, i gave the 3rd fight to Marquez. If you think he is clean thats fine. But LOL

Comment

You are shooting blanks trying sound like you know what you are talking about. Thats ok though.But LOL
                You're the one who has no evidence yet is absolutely, positively, 100% sure he was on PED's, and if we don't agree we are delusional

Comment

Originally posted by lieutenant View Post
                  You're the one who has no evidence yet is absolutely, positively, 100% sure he was on PED's, and if we don't agree we are delusional
                  Are you 100% sure Marquez is clean?

Comment

Are you 100% sure Marquez is clean?
                    His test after the fight came back negative. That's the only thing I can go by. I cannot tell who is using PED's by appearance and anyone who claims they can spot a user by looking at them is lying through their teeth.

I'm not even that big of a Marquez fan but I hate seeing him being attacked by people with no evidence. He is innocent until proven guilty. History tells us that the truth comes out eventually. Until then, if it ever happens, he is innocent and it's not farfetched to think that he just worked hard on strength for a year and was clean.

Comment

I just wonder if Pacquiao saw the light at the end of the tunel while he was out.

Comment

Working...
                      X