Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Highlights from IV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's with the crying in this thread? They both had good moments, landed great hard shots, and both had knocked each other down. Marquez knocked him out and that's that. It's still good to see highlights of Pacquiao though since all we've been seeing is the Marquez KO replay.

Comment

Originally posted by woopwoop View Post
      so in other words you are not 100% sure Marquez is clean. Thank you. move along now.
      By that standard we are not 100% sure if most fighters in the history of boxing have been clean including Pacquiao, so let's just assume they all dope. Unless you submit to 365 24/7 drug testing you can't be sure. Even then the delusional PAC fans would not give Marquez credit. They would say he would pass the test with Memo's magic potions.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        no f@gg0t...that's you trolling while people are having a decent boxing discussion

go youtube Broner dancing or something and leave
        I don't know what the hell you two are talking about, but that was funny

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
          Ill leave it at this, I gave more time to this then it deserves. You know you got owned. You just THINK marquez cheated, cool its your opinion, But the facts are

Marquez Passed the drug test 100%
          Marquez offered Pacquaio any Drug Test he wanted as long as he abide by the same terms, Pacquaio never took him up on that offer.
          Marquez won by vicious KO

A refresher for your memory as it seems you felt that punch more then Pacquiao actually did.

"owned"?? Lol How can you "own" me when even you are not 100% sure Marquez is clean?

Comment

I doubt Marquez was clean based on age and physique...but I seriously doubt pac was clean all those years.

Comment

I dont remember Hatton fans being so butthurt by the ko at the hands of that ped freak pac was and still is.
              Last edited by Phantomas; 01-16-2013, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                What's with the crying in this thread? They both had good moments, landed great hard shots, and both had knocked each other down. Marquez knocked him out and that's that. It's still good to see highlights of Pacquiao though since all we've been seeing is the Marquez KO replay.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  And clearly that means that we should never talk about the fight unless we are saying, "LOLOL Pacroid got put to sleep!"

We should certainly never make threads talking about how good a fight it was!
                  what is there to talk about? he got ktfo by slow 40 yr old lw.....nothing of what sleepy head did was impressive because jmm is a 40 yr lw. the fact that poochiao got ktfo make it even more worse for him.

Comment

Working...
                  X