No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Hopkins, Cloud Go Face To Face in Brooklyn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
    Both guys are coming off inactivity, not sure who will be more negatively affected by the time off.
    Cloud will be effected, unless he has the same sort of discipline that Hopkins claims to have (and I don't know for a fact that he goes to bed at 10pm every night, and avoids parties like he claims. Pascal looked chiseled but is a known late night party type. It's the little things that count like getting the proper rest after a tough workout.)

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
      Yeah, a lot of knee jerk reactions after a few naked pictures. First the guy look old and sick because his Ab's virtually disappeared. Then when he does good in a fight, he is on PED's. It's a vicious circle.
      You can bet your ass that the PED allegations will become very vocal again once Hopkins schools Cloud. Regardless of how gaunt he's looking.

Comment

BHOP will shock the critics again. By no means will it be a stroll in the park for EX but I see this resembling Hopkins/Pavlik. Hopkins takes Cloud to school through 12.
        Last edited by GodInFleshSuit; 01-15-2013, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
          Cloud is a young strong guy that just keeps on coming and is willing to take a punch to get close. I don't know if Hop can still keep up a good pace for 12 rounds cause Cloud is going to be in his face from round 1.

I wouldn't be surprised if Cloud wears him down and wins by KO
          Cloud was out on his feet from exhaustion against Campillo. He is chiseled sure but he doesn't have the cardio to sustain for 12 rounds because of those muscles.

Comment

Hard to bet against Hopkins but I think we have to real here guys. This man is too old. Seriously, he is too old to be fighting a young guy like this. In the opinion of most, Cloud aint ****, I know but Hopkins is damn near 50 yrs old!!!! I got Cloud winning off the fact that Bernard is just too old for him. 10yrs ago, Hopkins would flame Cloud. Problem is, this isn't 10yrs ago.

Comment

Not many dudes pushing 50 look as good as Hopkins.

Comment

Whats crazy is that this is a totally winnable fight for Bhop.

Can you imagine??

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  Whats crazy is that this is a totally winnable fight for Bhop.

Can you imagine??
                  Winnable? He seems to be the favorite. It seems impossible for someone his age, but here we are.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    Bh face dont look old as well. JC beating BH was a great win, and should be counted as JC fighting a prime BH. Cos at 4o bh was just about prime.

BH didnt neccesarily fight better when he was younger.
                    I sincerely hope you're a troll.

But I get the sense that you're just that stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      Don King is still around? I really hope B-hop retires after this fight. He has done enough in the sport of boxing and I hope he can have a filled life after this.
                      Don King is a ****. He ruined Tyson. And Cloud is not fighting often enough and that is also Don kings fault. Cloud would be much better if he would fight 3 times a year. But hes only fighting once a year and you cant improve when you are fighting once a year.

Comment

Working...
                      X