Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Hopkins, Cloud Go Face To Face in Brooklyn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got B-hop by wide UD, he may be older but he has maybe the best ring IQ of any active fighter today and while Cloud may have power he is easy to hit and will create much of Hopkin's offense for him.

Comment

BHOP is gonna school Cloud.....but lose a UD on the cards.

Comment

Cloud is a young strong guy that just keeps on coming and is willing to take a punch to get close. I don't know if Hop can still keep up a good pace for 12 rounds cause Cloud is going to be in his face from round 1.

I wouldn't be surprised if Cloud wears him down and wins by KO

Comment

one thing about cloud, he is a tough dude...bernard hasn't been in with this type of guy in a good minute...if bernard can still go 12 hard rounds philly style, with his ring smarts, yeah he would school cloud...bernard, still has the iron chin, and good defense to the head, but being an overaged vet and all, i think cloud would be best served to attack bernard downstairs early, to see what bernard, has left, then look upstairs, down the stretch....could turn out to be a real good, fan friendly scrap...especially since its being staged, in brooklyn, ny....if anything, cloud could definitely elevate his game, being in with a vet with all the tricks, that bernard has...

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
            Lol at this fool. Hopkins was prime at 43!!!!
            Not saying I agree with him but JC wasn't young either as well as coming up in weight like Hopkins usually likes em.

Comment

Wish B-Hop the best. Dangerous fight for him. Cloud is not a mutt like everyone wants to believe. B-Hop hater's better hope he loses though, because if he wins, that furthers him ahead of all these other so called atg's. Of course with Marquez being the closest.

Comment

Originally posted by fceeviper View Post
                Yes! This fight should be grea........Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                This right here

Comment

Both guys are coming off inactivity, not sure who will be more negatively affected by the time off.

Comment

Originally posted by fceeviper View Post
                    Yes! This fight should be grea........Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                    Yeah, I feel the crowd will either be put to sleep watching or booing for how bad it'll be.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      Hopkins is that much taller? Wow.

The weigh in will be funny. Hopkins will look like a shapeless old man compared to Cloud, and lots of people will overreact to that.
                      Yeah, a lot of knee jerk reactions after a few naked pictures. First the guy look old and sick because his Ab's virtually disappeared. Then when he does good in a fight, he is on PED's. It's a vicious circle.

Comment

Working...
                      X