No announcement yet.

Anyone else hate Miguel Vazquez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
    Let me rephrase what I said for the ladies in this thread, I don't hate the guy but I do hate watching his terrible style.

As for Vazquez vs. Boner, I would like to see it cuz it would be one of the few times (if ever) that a Mexican will outbox a slick AA. Twould be hilarious.
    broner is more a pressure fighter than a boxer, and im confident he'll break vasquez down. im also confident that we will see this fight soon

Comment

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
      I can't believe this, a lot of mexicans hating vasquez?
      oh well they're just chicanos
      im a real mexican so i like him
      Hey I'm Chicano and I don't hate Vasquez he's just not that exciting but I think he would have a good chance to beat Broner!

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        I dislike him, but I am surprised that Larry hasn't rocked him or Anselmo Moreno in his Avy and Sig.

I thought he liked slick boxers?

am I missing something?
        Half these guys don't really like "slick" boxers, they just like Mayweather. If Floyd was a come-forward pressure fighter they'd be all on that instead.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          Half these guys don't really like "slick" boxers, they just like Mayweather. If Floyd was a come-forward pressure fighter they'd be all on that instead.
          yup. we all know whats up with the dumbest group o fans boxing has.

Comment

Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
            Hey I'm Chicano and I don't hate Vasquez he's just not that exciting but I think he would have a good chance to beat Broner!
            The only chance Vazquez has of beating Broner is if Broner forgets to show up to the arena on fight night. There is NO WAY Vazquez can beat Broner

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
              The only chance Vazquez has of beating Broner is if Broner forgets to show up to the arena on fight night. There is NO WAY Vazquez can beat Broner
              Don't kid yourself Vasquez is the better Technician/slick fighter, not the same come foward style of Demarco which Broner looks good against! Titere would be boxing circles around Broner but it's really a 50/50 to me IMO!

Comment

Vazquez got a disgusting style...running...running..running..holding...hold ing..holding..2 punches...running...running..running..holding...ho lding..holding..2 punches....running...running..running..holding...h olding..holding..2 punches...running...running..running..holding...ho lding..holding..2 punches...
                He's never gonna be a star or PPV draw..the reason why promoters are avoiding him is that the boxing fans are not in favor of paying tickets/PPV if they know that Vazquez is a part of the card.

Comment

There's just no variety with the guy at all.It's the same damn pattern of him staying at on the outside,constantly moving around and then the inevitable clinch of doom.

He's got no power,doesn't possess any dazzling speed,doesn't throw any proper combinations; just the same old jab with an occasional right if he feels the crowd have behaved well enough to have earned it.He's the most remarkably unremarkable of all unremarkable fighters.

Times like this that make me really appreciate the great Antonio Margarito even more than I already did.Now there was a proper fighter that almost always provided value for money.

Comment

Vazquez is on another league, just look at their loses, Vazquez got robbed against Canelo and probably against Bradley too (they robbed pac, imagine an unknown mexican); on the other hand Broner lost to Quintero and Ponce. Vazquez would take all 12 round for himself like he likes to do.

Comment

I don't hate him I think he's not your typical Mexican brawler and that's why I like him , He's smart he frustrates the hell out of his opponents and he's thinking all the time while he's in there..Seems very relaxed and I like the way he makes his opponents try to jab him and miss and can't get near him because he stays on the outside, call it what you want but I think that requires a bit of skill to stay cool and composed regardless of how the crowd and the pace of the fight is taking place. Against Gesta he made it look easy his style may be boring and not the best, but it's effective although he doesn't seem to have a lot of power. His footwork is pretty good as well,has good head movement and waist movement very unorthodox style , which a lot of Mexican fighters now a days don't use too much . If he would sit down more of a punches I think he would be a much better fighter and throw combos more often rather than his jab .
                      Last edited by Ant Dgk; 01-15-2013, 03:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X